Declined TTT Moderator

Madara

Reaction score
Steam Username/ID : Madara / http://steamcommunity.com/id/d0m3madara/
Timezone: Central European Time
Yes, but that was on a minecraft server as admin :3
very often, so every day a few hours
i want to be ttt moderator because i want to help the server and be a part of it, so i wanna help other people too
I think an moderator must help by problems of other players so if anyone played unfair or someone offend another
I think i´m a nice person which can help very good and acts according to the situation
i´m very patiently
My weakness is that i cant speak soooo good english so when i was asleep my english is by 0 but..yea i try my best :D

Last edited:

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Madara, thank you for your application!

I'm going to go with a +1. You've been really active on the server and I can tell you're ready to be as helpful as possible. It's useful to have staff members who AREN'T always busy and can put in the time to come on, and don't use their away time to play Warframe. COUGHAQUACOUGH. But yeah, good luck!

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Hello Madara, thank you for your application!

I'm going to go with a +1. You've been really active on the server and I can tell you're ready to be as helpful as possible. It's useful to have staff members who AREN'T always busy and can put in the time to come on, and don't use their away time to play Warframe. COUGHAQUACOUGH. But yeah, good luck!
pls... exams...

EDIT: also why is everyone rating my previous post different things?

prime105

prime
Reaction score
I would go with a +1 too, because you are an active player on the server and often contact me if something is going on in the server and you are very friendly to other players so I would like to see you on a trial staff.

Elliot2988

Reaction score
I'm sorry I haven't been playing so much lately but everybody seems to think you're nice so I'm going to give you a 0 (that isn't bad)
I'm only doing that because I haven't been playing much with you´.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Madara, thanks for applying.

So as you can see you've received 3 +1's (albeit with one of them coming from someone who only played with you for about an hour!), and the general staff opinion is that you seem like you deserve a chance at a trial. I agree! I think you're a really nice guy and I'd like to see how you do on a trial. You're active, friendly, approachable, well behaved and super helpful. Personally I'd have liked to see a bit more effort go into your application, but the reasoning behind why you didn't write much is most likely due to English not being a language you are 100% confident with. Speaking of which, whilst your English, as you have said yourself, can sometimes be a bit confusing, it's mostly understandable and you tend to have no trouble re-phrasing your words to help people understand what you're saying. It could be an issue, but I guess there's only way way to find out!

Congratulations Madara, accepted and on trial!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua