Accepted TTT Moderator application

EpicTehMovie

Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID EpicTehMovie-STEAM_0:0:93385860 .

What timezone are you in? [Europe/Amsterdam] Central European Summer Time CEST +1,00.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what? I have no previous staffing experience.

How often are you able to play on the server? I am usually online 3/4 hours each day some days more then others.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator? Because i really enjoy playing on the server and love the community, I also wish to help the community with any issues they may be having in any possible way

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are? To try and keep the fun in the game for the people who actually wanna have fun and don't just want to ruin the fun for others, and to keep the community as good as possible by punishing people who do bad.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator? I am a person who likes to talk to alot of person's as much as possible and hear as much as possible stories, I am good at being neutral and think about both stories i hear from people

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are? strength: i am a person who tries to be friendly and listen to evryone. weakness: i am bad at making a decision or i make a decision without thinking enough.

Do you have anything else you would like to say? Thanks for taking the time for watching this and if there is anything i could do betetr please say me.

Last edited:

fly

Reaction score
I'm glad you decided to apply, Epic. You're a popular player on the server and are friendly to all players. You like to have fun with others, but also know the difference between right and wrong, which shows you know the rules well. I'll give you a +1. However, maybe try to add more detail into some of your answers? Some admins like to see detail and know you worked hard on this.

Pika Pika

Reaction score
Happy to see you apply Epic, Exactly the same as fly really, your fun on the server and a nice person but may wanna add more detail (So literally what fly said) [BCOLOR=#000000]+1 [/BCOLOR]

MacTarvish

Reaction score
Hey, Epic. Thanks for applying.

I'm guessing English is not your strong suit, so while your application may be a little lacking, I'll make my basis on what I've seen from you online.

Very active, seems to understand the rules, and friendly. I remember when you first joined, and you and I got into a couple of arguments about the rules, I've seen you grow from then and am willing to give you a shot at Mod.
One things to take into consideration though is when you speak into the mic, I'd say voice modulation is key because you sound a bit hostile sometimes. Anyway +1 from me :)

Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: fly

prime105

prime
Reaction score
I think the 'How often are you able to play on the server?' question could use more info but overall you're a nice guy and you're very friendly also you know the rules and you help players out but you're weakness concerns me so I hope you can work on that. +1 from me but its leaning towards a 0.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Epic, thanks for applying.

So as you can see you've received a decent score of four +1's and one -1 for lack of detail in your application. This is understandable due to, like Mac said, English not being your first language, and it doesn't seem to be a problem in-game so that seems fine from where I'm standing. You also added a few more details from what I can tell which is good so thanks for that. Anyway, you're a really great guy, very active, and you seem to have a good understanding of what moderating is about. You're also very honest and request slays on yourself when you think you've accidentally made a mistake (mistakes being something which we all do, and you making mistakes is a rare sight too, so it's not a problem) and forgive reports when you understand they are simply accidents which shows you're reasonable and fair. Personally I think you have potential to be a great moderator. Your weakness could be problematic but I suppose there's only one way to find out!

Congratulations, accepted and on trial!

Reactions: Notme