Declined TTT moderator application

Xebakyr

Reaction score
Website
www.WTFisThisForXD.com
What is your steam username/ID? ☮{[⚡MGC⚡]☣☢Xebakyr☢} STEAM_0:0:88683482

What timezone are you in? UTC 00:00

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what? Yes. I was admin on the Masked Gamers Community server via nomination before it shut down. I received admin through playtime and was then nominated to be admin. I also payed for the server to have a Dark RP server and was technically "co-owner" on that server.

How often are you able to play on the server? I am able to play 5 hours every weekday and almost all day on weekends. (Obviously I need to sleep, but I would probably wake up at 9 am and come off at like 1 am the next day)

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator? I wish to be a TTT moderator because I have no life and am on steam almost all the time. This means that I can perform moderator duties when nobody else is available. I also enjoy the server and do not mind devoting my time to actually playing and helping other players when needed, again meaning that I can be asked to take a look at things so nobody else has to.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are? I believe that the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are giving sufficient punishments to people who need them and enforcing all of the rules. I also believe that all TTT moderators should try to keep a stable and friendly environment within the server so that everyone can enjoy themselves and not be rdmed.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator? I have already been a TTT moderator, and I believe that my best qualities are the fact that I can put out punishments when needed and I can be very analytical. I carefully check logs and death scenes, and I will carefully decide whether punishment is needed or not.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are? My strengths are that I do not mind dishing out punishments no matter who to. I am also a friendly person a lot of the time, meaning that I can easily get along and help new players. However my weaknesses are that I sometimes get angry easily and I tend to get annoyed more easily than I should sometimes.

Do you have anything else you would like to say? Yes. I would just like to say

I hate RDM.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua, Notme and fly

prime105

prime
Reaction score
You are an active player on the server and you even said you were a TTT admin once so I'm presuming that you are already pretty common with how things are done so I'm giving you a +1 but sometimes you get annoyed fast which is not good. I hope you'll work on that.

Xebakyr

Reaction score
Website
www.WTFisThisForXD.com
Already working on my anger, and I should be off Isotretonoin within the next month or so. Meaning I won't get anywhere near as angry. As I said though, already working on it and I've been attempting to calm myself every time I get angry as to show that i'm completely "neutral" to issues that may arise on the server, if that makes any sense at all.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Xebakyr, thanks for applying.

I'm sorry to say that your application is denied. You were already a big question mark for your anger issues and whilst I hate barging in, ignoring the votes and making the decision myself, I'm aware that a lot of staff have been absent during some of the incidents you've been involved in (such as you and Owen resorting to insulting each other which is not something anyone should be doing,) as well as several other times where you have let your anger get the better of you and caused arguments. I was planning on waiting for the others to vote and give input but after you decided to fight fire with fire and RDM'd someone for RDMing you yesterday when an a staff member was dealing with it, I decided it's best to deny your application for now. I think you definitely have potential but as of now I don't think you're ready to be a moderator. I know you say you are working on your anger but I think it's best that we see you handling the anger better before putting you on trial. I suggest you wait until you're off Isotretonoin, show that you can be more mature and handle your anger better and reapply in the future. Thank you for wanting to help the server out though.

Sorry Pika Pika and prime105 for seemingly ignoring your votes and acting as a dictator but I know you two have missed certain incidents with Xeb, including his RDM yesterday which, combined with his anger issues, made me sure he wasn't ready to be a moderator, and I thought it best to deny the application now rather than wait for any other staff member who missed the incidents too to vote positively for me to suddenly reveal that he's been breaking rules.

Application denied.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme and prime105

prime105

prime
Reaction score
Hi Xebakyr, thanks for applying.

I'm sorry to say that your application is denied. You were already a big question mark for your anger issues and whilst I hate barging in, ignoring the votes and making the decision myself, I'm aware that a lot of staff have been absent during some of the incidents you've been involved in (such as you and Owen resorting to insulting each other which is not something anyone should be doing,) as well as several other times where you have let your anger get the better of you and caused arguments. I was planning on waiting for the others to vote and give input but after you decided to fight fire with fire and RDM'd someone for RDMing you yesterday when an a staff member was dealing with it, I decided it's best to deny your application for now. I think you definitely have potential but as of now I don't think you're ready to be a moderator. I know you say you are working on your anger but I think it's best that we see you handling the anger better before putting you on trial. I suggest you wait until you're off Isotretonoin, show that you can be more mature and handle your anger better and reapply in the future. Thank you for wanting to help the server out though.

Sorry Pika Pika and prime105 for seemingly ignoring your votes and acting as a dictator but I know you two have missed certain incidents with Xeb, including his RDM yesterday which, combined with his anger issues, made me sure he wasn't ready to be a moderator, and I thought it best to deny the application now rather than wait for any other staff member who missed the incidents too to vote positively for me to suddenly reveal that he's been breaking rules.

Application denied.
Oh i didn't know that chandler well its okay to ignore my vote because i had missed this yes.