Accepted TTT moderator application

fly

Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID? fly - http://steamcommunity.com/id/maliciousdiscontent/

What timezone are you in? (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what? I have no previous staffing experience.

How often are you able to play on the server? On weekdays, I'll usually play from 3-5 hours, sometimes more and on most weekends I'll play 5-8 hours typically.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator? I am extremely fond of the server and I would love to be able to help anyone out within the server if needed.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are? A TTT moderator must be able to perform justified punishments for those who break the rules and keep the server controlled as much as possible, by using slays, bans and gags to keep the players in the server happy.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator? I believe I am very friendly and easy to get along with, I know a lot of people who play frequently on the server and get along with them just fine. I am able to look at a situation from a neutral point of view and figure out the right and wrong within that situation.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are? I personally think that my biggest strength is being friendly to everyone as much as possible and my biggest weakness is that I'm quite shy, but don't tend to show that when on the server.

Do you have anything else you would like to say? I really hope you're all pleased with my application and allow me to become trail staff, I would be extremely grateful and would love to be about of the moderators.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Xebakyr and Notme

Pika Pika

Reaction score
Fly is an extremely active member of the server, im sure she will make a good admin so +1 and good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: fly

prime105

prime
Reaction score
I will give her a +1 for being active on the server and friendly to everyone but could we have her slap and vote powers removed for uhm reasons....

• Useful

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, all of the active staff have voted, so...

Hello fly, thanks for applying.

So as you can see you've received a great score of 4 +1's, showing you've really impressed the staff. I think you'd make a fantastic moderator. You're extremely active, being the only player holding the final rank, you're friendly, approachable, helpful, and overall a great role model. I definitely agree with you saying you can look at a situation from a neutral standpoint; you often forgive people when you see it was an honest mistake and you seem to judge scenarios very fairly. Your shyness has never been an issue and you're a very popular person on the server, so I personally have no worries regarding that. I've been hoping you'd apply for a while now so I'm glad you did.

With all that said, since you've received such a great score...

Accepted and on trial, congratulations!

• Thank You

prime105

prime
Reaction score
aqua xD hahahahahaha but your different aqua fly is a very very dangerous threat to me if she has slap commands