Accepted TTT Moderator Application

Pika Pika

Reaction score
1) STEAM_0:0:49064272
2) (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.
3) Yes, i Helped to admin an old minecraft server that is now shutdown.
4) I can play on the server most days unless i have work or college, most evening i now play on the server.
5) I want to be a moderator because i enjoy the game and wish to make sure that all RDMers get a slay when needed.
6) To correctly judge wether a player needs an auto-slay for the accused RDM or not and to make the server an enjoyable environment.
7) I am fair and wont randomly slay players and i will try to be as fun as possible.
8) My biggest strength is that i can become freindly with someone pretty quickly and my biggest weakness is that i'm not too good at spelling.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Pika, thank you for your application!

Moderating isn't always slaying for RDM, there's a lot more responsibilities and checks you're going to have to do if you are to be staff here. I enjoy your enthusiasm, though! I'll see what the other staff think, but I'd personally like to see you put a little bit more effort into your application. I also will have to watch your ontime and how much you stand out on the server before I make a final judgement, so right now, it's a 0.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pika Pika

Pika Pika

Reaction score
Hello Pika, thank you for your application!

Moderating isn't always slaying for RDM, there's a lot more responsibilities and checks you're going to have to do if you are to be staff here. I enjoy your enthusiasm, though! I'll see what the other staff think, but I'd personally like to see you put a little bit more effort into your application. I also will have to watch your ontime and how much you stand out on the server before I make a final judgement, so right now, it's a 0.
1) STEAM_0:0:49064272
2) (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.
3) Yes, i Helped to admin an old minecraft server that is now shutdown. It was a PvP survival server
4) I can play on the server most days unless i have work or college, most evening i now play on the server. I currently Have college on Tuesdays until around half 2, Wednesdays i finish early at 11, Thursdays i finish at 3 and Fridays at half 4. I currently work Thursday Evenings and Mondays in the day. I also have a 30 minute to one hour journey to and from college.
5) I want to be a moderator because i enjoy the game and wish to make sure that all RDMers get a slay when needed. I also want to make the game more enjoyable for new players and current ones too in any way possible.
6) To correctly judge whether a player needs an auto-slay for the accused RDM or not and to make the server an enjoyable environment. Also to make the game fun to play and also anything i learn i need to do will be done. I also think new and returning players should be welcomed to the game when possible.
7) I'm a fair person that can be fun and wont be horrible to people. I also have a high tolerance level.
8) My biggest strength is that i can become friendly with someone pretty quickly as i will try to treat everyone nicely and my biggest weakness is that i'm not too good at spelling.

Is this any better?

Reactions: Jivvi

prime105

prime
Reaction score
Because i see pika pika alot on the server and he sends me messages on steam when people rdm i'll say he deserves a change of a trial moderator hes very active and friendly so ill give him a +1

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Im not on TTT as much as i should be, but when i am on Pika is always almost on. On top of that hes pretty calm and friendly so i think he deserves a shot +1

MacTarvish

Reaction score
Hey, Pika. Thanks for applying.

I haven't been seeing a lot of Pika pika recently due to the fact that my timezone is way different and I don't normally stay up late anymore. That is not to say that I have not seen him at all, and the times that I have he has been a very friendly player. I'd like to give him a chance, it's a +1 from me. Good luck!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Elliot is unfortunately too busy to post a vote but I've spoken to him and he's said he'd like to give you a +1.

So, Pika Pika, thank you for applying.

As you can see, you have a very impressive score of 5 +1's, showing you've made a great impression on the staff. Personally, I think you're a great candidate for a staff member. You're calm, friendly and approachable, and you're highly active too. You weakness isn't too worrying; despite possibly not appearing as 'professional' as some, as long as you can moderate the server and people can understand what you're saying (which they can) then I don't think it's a problem at all. I see no reason why not to at least give you a trial and see how you do!

So, since you've received such a great score and have made such a positive impression...

Accepted and on trial, congratulations!