Accepted TTT Moderator application KJelles

Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID (use http://steamidfinder.com/)?:

KJelles / STEAM_0:0:50269528 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060804784

What timezone are you in?:

UTC +1

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what?:

Yes, i have been mod+ on the following servers:

-Shipmates TTT,
-Dream's Community TTT (Owner)
-Roundtables TTT (Owner)
-Codenamecommunity TTT
-Franda TTT,
-Battleground TTT,
-Asssuredgaming Skillsurf,
-Codenamecommunity Skillsurf
-Absolute Territory Skillsurf
-Turtle Gaming Skillsurf
-Miku's Skillsurf
-Assuredgaming DarkRP,
-Who's Deathrun,
-SNG Deathrun

all using ULX + Other administration tools, this is in a timespan of approx 4 years.

How often are you able to play on the server?:

Unfortunately not that much during the next 3 weeks, ill get over that in my weaknesses, other than that i can join pretty much all day.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator?:

I have loads of experience in GMod, with almost 4000 hours in Gmod, (3000 in TTT or so) and loads of admin experience, i think that the experience would help alot in the admin team, im also good at taking responsibilities and making quick decisions about certain situations while still being a fair admin.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are?:

Keeping the server a enjoyable place for players, being proffesional and fair and on the other hand being able to have a laugh with the players :)

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator?:

Loads of experience, i can teach people a lot, im good at making decisions and im fair.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are?:

Strength: I'm not that serious of an admin, which is a good thing, i can have a laugh and im also able to do my job right

Weakness: I wont be able to be on as much during the next 3 weeks due to final exams, but i just wanted to be done with this application :)

Do you have anything else you would like to say?:

I am more of a community manager than a admin that only slays and bans people.

I'm afraid of spiders.

Love,

KJ

EDITED 22-5-2016 - 23:00

Last edited:

MacTarvish

Reaction score
Hey, Kjelles. Thank you for applying.

While you do have a long list of moderating experience and you are very helpful on the server, I do not see the point of you applying only to be more active 3 weeks from now. I'd say finish your exams first and apply then. Additionally, I do find it a bit odd that your only weakness is that you won't be able to be active within the next 3 weeks. Please expound on something that could affect you as a moderator. For now a 0 leaning towards a -1.

Good luck!

Wait you are owner of Roundtables TTT ?
Maybe you could PM him next time? Try not to post on threads that don't concern you

Reaction score
Well, i will be active those 3 weeks, but just not AS much x), so lets say when no exams ill be on for like 5 - 6 hrs a day, now ill spend atleast 1 hour of that on learning / staying in spec only

EDIT: Also, my weakness is that i can be a huge dick to someone i do not like, but that doesnt happen very often.

Last edited:

Pika Pika

Reaction score
Okay, I've read your application, and to be honest due to Gmod/steam related issues i haven't seen much of you, hopefully now i can play again i will get to see you more (Again this isn't your fault) so for now i feel i can only really leave a [BCOLOR=#000000]0[/BCOLOR]

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Hey, Kjelles. Thank you for applying.

While you do have a long list of moderating experience and you are very helpful on the server, I do not see the point of you applying only to be more active 3 weeks from now. I'd say finish your exams first and apply then. Additionally, I do find it a bit odd that your only weakness is that you won't be able to be active within the next 3 weeks. Please expound on something that could affect you as a moderator. For now a 0 leaning towards a -1.

Good luck!

Maybe you could PM him next time? Try not to post on threads that don't concern you
I've been inactive for half a year fyi

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Try not to post on threads that don't concern you
Bit too harsh to say that since I've seen tons of people giving their opinions on mod/op apps and maps suggestions without 'having the the permissions/right of seeing it'. New mods are certainly the concern of the players but not theirs to decide, if it wasnt meant for the 'regular players' it would be private and only viewable by moderators
(just giving my opinion, sorry if I derailed/brough this thread off topic)

MacTarvish

Reaction score
Bit too harsh to say that since I've seen tons of people giving their opinions on mod/op apps and maps suggestions without 'having the the permissions/right of seeing it'. New mods are certainly the concern of the players but not theirs to decide, if it wasnt meant for the 'regular players' it would be private and only viewable by moderators
(just giving my opinion, sorry if I derailed/brough this thread off topic)
I understand where you're coming from with this. I didn't mean for it to come off as harsh, obviously I could have said it in a friendlier way. So I apologize. The emoticon I added was removed when I edited the post :( But in the case of what was posted, I don't think it was very insightful about the applicant

I've been inactive for half a year fyi
Is that why it's been really fun? We have a mod named "Aqua"?

Well, i will be active those 3 weeks, but just not AS much x), so lets say when no exams ill be on for like 5 - 6 hrs a day, now ill spend atleast 1 hour of that on learning / staying in spec only

EDIT: Also, my weakness is that i can be a huge dick to someone i do not like, but that doesnt happen very often.
After thinking this through, I'm willing to give you a shot. Changing my vote to a +1.

Good luck, Camel!

Last edited:

fly

Reaction score
I would really like to see you on trial, Kevin, and I'm glad you have a lot of background in administration, which is a great quality and bonus. But, as I said on Harris' application, I would like to see what happens with the two current trial staff so that the server isn't crowded with trial staff fighting over reports and issues on the server. I would also like to say that I personally believe that you should get trial, but possibly after the three weeks? Just so the admins can judge you better due to the amount of time you're on. So I'm going to give you a [BCOLOR=#ff9900]0[/BCOLOR] for now, but it's leaning more towards a [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR].

• Thank You
Reactions: KJelles The Camel
Reaction score
Yeah, fly and tarvish are right honestly, please review this application after my exams if possible ofcourse, else just delete it and ill re apply in 3 weeks :)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: fly

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well all the current active moderators have replied, so:

Hello KJelles The Camel, thanks for applying!

So as you can see you've received a decent score, the only 0's being because they haven't seen you due to them being inactive or wanting you to finish exams before being placed on trial (which you now have) and overall you seem to have a made a good impression on the others. Personally I think you would make a fantastic moderator! You're a great guy, incredibly active, able to have fun and joke around as you say in your app and I've never seen your weakness come out in the server so hopefully it won't be a problem and I'm sure you'll ensure it never becomes one. You seem to have a very good grasp of what a moderator's role is too which is great. What's also particularly impressive about you is your experience in staffing - whilst not necessary it's always encouraging to see someone have a lot of experience in the moderating Garry's Mod, and this combined with your personality, in my eyes makes you a great potential moderator. I hope your exams went well, and with all that said;

Accepted and on trial, congratulations!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: KJelles The Camel

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well all the current active moderators have replied, so:

Hello KJelles The Camel, thanks for applying!

So as you can see you've received a decent score, the only 0's being because they haven't seen you due to them being inactive or wanting you to finish exams before being placed on trial (which you now have) and overall you seem to have a made a good impression on the others. Personally I think you would make a fantastic moderator! You're a great guy, incredibly active, able to have fun and joke around as you say in your app and I've never seen your weakness come out in the server so hopefully it won't be a problem and I'm sure you'll ensure it never becomes one. You seem to have a very good grasp of what a moderator's role is too which is great. What's also particularly impressive about you is your experience in staffing - whilst not necessary it's always encouraging to see someone have a lot of experience in the moderating Garry's Mod, and this combined with your personality, in my eyes makes you a great potential moderator. I hope your exams went well, and with all that said;

Accepted and on trial, congratulations!
It's cus I gave him a +1 isn't it c:

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_