Declined TTT Moderator Application Blue Guy

Red Guy

Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID (use http://steamidfinder.com/)?

Blue Guy/STEAM_0:0:47531630

What timezone are you in?

GMT+1

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what?

The only Experience i gained was 2 years ago when i opened a Minecraft Server with a Friend of mine we managed to hold it for a few months then he decided to leave the Community and i had to do it all by myself after a few weeks it went down (the Server had about 15 Members).

How often are you able to play on the server?

I play 3-4 hours in week days and on weekend days 5-6 hours.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator?

I want to keep the Server a Safe Environment and keep it a fun Place to play for everyone and i love helping People out where ever i can, i also believe that most of the Members that are regulars and above like me in the Community.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are?

The Responsibilities of a TTT Moderator should be to always look if everything is okay and if a Member has Trouble with another Member, if that is the case i will do everything to solve it and make the Members happy again. A TTT Moderator should have a good connection be fair and liked in the Community he is in.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator?

I think i am liked by the Community and i am a Person who isnt too serious, i can understand fun and i try my best to keep everybody happy on the Server.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are?

My biggest strength is that i am a fair guy and i am liked by most of the Community and i don't take little things too serious.

My biggest Weakness is that i didn't have any Experience being a TTT Moderator and if i play a game for 30 hours in one week i take a break for one or two days. If i dislike someone i tend to not pay that much Attention to the Person.

Do you have anything else you would like to say?

I am not a native English Speaker.

Thank you for reading my Moderator Application.

Reaction score
Thanks for applying!

I think you are a great guy, you showed that you learn from your misstakes, and we see that you want to improve and thats a huge part of being staff, learning from what you did wrong and do it better next time, i feel like you can grow into a good moderator, so therefore i'm going to give you a +1, ofcourse there are some flaws, for example: your experience, and your weaknesses, but i bet that won't be in the way and if it gets in your way i bet you will do your best to not let it happen again.

Goodluck with your application!

Love,

KJ

• Love
Reactions: Red Guy

fly

Reaction score
HI BLUE GUY I HAVENT MANAGED TO FORM A STRONG OPINION ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION SO UNFORTUNATELY ILL BE GOING WITH A 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BUT IM SORRY ;-;

• Thank You

Red Guy

Reaction score
HI BLUE GUY I HAVENT MANAGED TO FORM A STRONG OPINION ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION SO UNFORTUNATELY ILL BE GOING WITH A 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BUT IM SORRY ;-;
It's ok xD thanks for the Reply

prime105

prime
Reaction score
Sorry blue I'm going with a 0 because your strength didn't really speak to me, but your weakness did it may cause some problems also I didn't know what you meant with "I also believe that most of the Members that are regulars and above like me in the Community." could you maybe tell me with more detail idk if its because of me; -; sorry D: but I won't go with a -1 because you have some experience with moderating and you are a nice guy you even edited me in your friendslist ;D (I am Friends with a few Player's and Admin's of the Server (KJelles the Camel, Crosz, Wulfie, fly, Paigek5, Chandler Bing >>>>>Prime105<<<<<) xD and you are liked by people in the server so ill go with a 0 much of luck in your quest of trying to become trial staff >:D

• Thank You

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pika's away so everyone has now responded.

Hello Red Guy, thanks for applying!

So as you can see you've received an okay score of two +1's but with some of the other staff being somewhat unsure on the decision. I have to admit, personally I'm not convinced you're ready yet. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that makes me feel that way but I just sense you aren't quite ready for moderator yet. Part of your application also concerns me; your weakness. As a moderator you cannot pay less attention to someone's problems, reports or questions just because you personally dislike them, and the fact that you say this could happen does worry me quite a bit.

That being said, the rest of your application was good considering English is not your first language and you seem to have a good understanding of what it means to be a moderator, and camel and epic believe you'll be a good moderator, so who am I to say otherwise! I think, although some of us are clearly uncertain, since the votes are leaning toward the positive side, the best course of action to take would be to put you on trial, see how you do and go from there. If it works it works, if we feel you need a bit more time to mature then that's fine, too. But as camel said, the fact that you listened to feedback from last time shows us a great quality that you have - one which is something moderators should ideally possess.

So, with all that said, congratulations Red Guy!

Accepted and on trial.

EDIT: Ahhh everytime I tag someone called Blue by mistake. Why do colours have to be so confusing?! Edited to tag the right person now.