Trusted Process Update

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Master Muffin, why the heck doesn't that say in the first post?
It's not all so self explanatory, you know...
Just please, ethical, edit your first post, add what Muffinz wrote, and copy some of Mach's stuff... That way, it's all going to be self explanatory and, because the data won't be scattered all over this thread, but instead in one place, there won't be any more questions...

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Master Muffin, why the heck doesn't that say in the first post?
It's not all so self explanatory, you know...
Just please, ethical, edit your first post, add what Muffinz wrote, and copy some of Mach's stuff... That way, it's all going to be self explanatory and, because the data won't be scattered all over this thread, but instead in one place, there won't be any more questions...
I think the OP is fine, just because you need every little point explained in the smallest means of simplification does not mean it is not self-explanatory.

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
To be honest guys the only important part a player really needs to know about the process is that they no longer instantly get trusted when they apply.

Everything else you guys did for the trusted process is still exactly the same. I let you know the other changes to keep things a bit more open. To let you guys in, ask questions, be apart of this since you guys make up our server. However these changes affect staff more than a player applying. You just have to wait more. :)

Reactions: 755someone755

MacTarvish

Reaction score
May i ask how this will affect the people that have been demoted? If i remember correctly, demoted players must acquire 2 more references to make it 7, as suppose to the regular 5. Does that mean demoted players must get a total of 9 +1's in order to acquire the rank?

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I haven't been able to discuss that with Damer as of yet. So I can't say if we are keeping that idea or not. So for now we will go with any player only needing 5 references and need +7 votes.

• Informative
Reactions: MacTarvish

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
May i ask how this will affect the people that have been demoted? If i remember correctly, demoted players must acquire 2 more references to make it 7, as suppose to the regular 5. Does that mean demoted players must get a total of 9 +1's in order to acquire the rank?
Talking to Damer, he says that for the time being, people will most likely get a tabula rasa (clean slate) and start back with the 5 references, I am sure there will be some exceptions to certain people, but for the time being, that is what has been said.

• Informative
Reactions: MacTarvish