[Trusted] Elysium operator application | Shinyshark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
In-game username: Shinyshark.

Staff references(Staff role+): None.
Time spent on the server: None, it's not up yet.
Other server ranks (present and past):
  • Veteran Operator on SMP.
  • Trusted on AoD.
TeamSpeak: Y/N

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
Being an operator gives you more influence towards the people on the server. I've never seen the operator rank as an advantage on the server and I can't stress enough that even operators will tell you things as a player, not as an operator. Being an operator for me means that you've got to be responsible enough to face the music if you mess up, that you're entitled to what you've done wheter that is negative or positive.

Tell us about your experience as a Trusted:
When I was previously a trusted, back in 2011 it felt a lot easier. All I had to do was follow up to problems, take screenshots and report grief back to higher ranks. A lot like a watch dog for a security team, except I wasn't as bitey.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a fifteen year old guy that lives in the netherlands. I have spoken english ever since I was ten, it wasn't as good as it is back then but it was a start. I considder myself immature and I like to push it to a limit, though after I attempted it I feel ashamed. I am always on Teamspeak and hope for people to come on, I am a people's person (or so I think) Lately I've had a bit of a mood change where it bungles between happy to sad, but it's slowly going better.

I hope you will consider me,
-Shinyshark.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We have always loved your work on the server, and we love to see it back on Elysium.
Especially with the roleplaying on the server, and you being such type of person, you will fit our staff team.

Though we had our question marks about the resignation of last time, so we have put you on Trusted for the time being. Good luck and best of wishes!

• Agree
Reactions: Shinyshark
Status
Not open for further replies.