Not open for further replies.

Staci

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: xBubbly_Pandax
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: N/A
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: -5 [U.S Eastern Time]
  • Your age: 13
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I started to play in August 2012, I only had about a month or two online before the reset. Now I have 232 hours.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I were approved I will try to make sure the rules are always being enforced. I will do my best to help other players and I will remain active on the server.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would try and contact a Director and make sure I have some sort of proof so they can get the situation under control. If a director is not available I will try and handle it maturely and responsibly.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am very committed to this server and I enjoy playing it. I feel I am an enjoyable person and many people will find something good in me. I always stay on top of the rules and I am not an angry person. I could be friends with everyone. I am a very active player and this is my favorite sever/community.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I think that the Trusted rank is just as important as any other rank. I will help out new members and if anything gets out of hand I will try my best to get the situation under control.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Jeff0521, ansoro2112, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, DarkHender, and DillonSaysRawr.
  • Signed: xBubbly_Pandax

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I am sorry but for reasons I will share with you but not post here. (so pm me if you are curious) you have failed your trusted trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.