Not open for further replies.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
In-game username: ealev​
Staff references(Op+): None (server's not up officially)​
Time spent on the server: None (server's not up officially)​
Other server ranks (present and past): I have no previous/current ranks.​
TeamSpeak: Y/N I probably could get this is I really need to, but it's doubtful.​
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: A rank in which you keep the community clean and safe. You make sure everyone is being appropriate and fair to each other, and dealing with rule-breakers if need be. Trusted's help the operators in their daily duties, and keep the community peaceful. They are the main rule-keepers when a higher rank is not online.​

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Although I said to say none, or no to most of the first questions, I'm truly willing to put time into staffing our newest server. I'm a fun-loving, respectful player. I am mature and determined in my duties, I will not give up easily. I always enjoy taking on new challenges.​

Thank you for reading, and Merry Christmas!​

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We don't have too much experience with you, though we can say we love you as a player.
Just for the best for you, we don't want to set any pressure on you from the start of the server.

By this it will be denied, but in the future when you have settled yourself more comfortable in the server, there will be enough time for oppertunities!

Status
Not open for further replies.