Trusted Application: Michdafish1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Michdafish1998
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +11 AEDT (Australian Eastern daylight time)
  • Your age: 14
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 92 hours, 15 minutes.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I Haven't.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will be responsible, and mature.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will warn them, once, maybe twice, and depending on the severeness, then if it continues I will kick them. If they come back on and continue, I'll warn them again. If all else fails, then I will tell an op about their behavior.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position of trusted because, I am a mature and independent player, I will act as a role model to other players, and will make sure every player is doing the right thing.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will stand as a smart, mature, independent, and conscientious staff member. My job will be done to the best of my ability.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?:
  • 1. maxx10680
  • 2. soapless2
  • 3. kayla0297
  • 4. zippywins
  • 5. hypeburst
  • Signed: Michdafish1998

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Hey Mich, thanks for your interest in applying.
There's only 2 things I'd like to comment on.

• If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will warn them, once, maybe twice, and depending on the severeness, then if it continues I will kick them. If they come back on and continue, I'll warn them again. If all else fails, then I will tell an op about their behavior.
Usually if a situation like this ever arises, it's best not to handle it yourself but rather report it to a C+ with evidence.

Secondly, according to our Staff List, Maxx10680 is a Trusted and all valid references must be Op+.

Reaction score
Hey Mich, thanks for your interest in applying.
There's only 2 things I'd like to comment on.

Usually if a situation like this ever arises, it's best not to handle it yourself but rather report it to a C+ with evidence.

Secondly, according to our Staff List, Maxx10680 is a Trusted and all valid references must be Op+.
Then how come maxx10680 referenced me? That was pretty weird. And okay i'll keep that in mind :)

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
considering the circumstances ill give you a week so you have until 23rd to find another.

But don't fret, you'll be allowed to re apply immediately after finding your references should you be unable to find one by then

Reaction score
considering the circumstances ill give you a week so you have until 23rd to find another.

But don't fret, you'll be allowed to re apply immediately after finding your references should you be unable to find one by then
Okay, thanks for that. xD

Maxx must have referenced you while he was an operator, unfortunately in the time between him referencing you and you putting up your application, he was either demoted or he resigned. Rather bad luck :c
I know, It's pretty unfair, but I'll try my best to find another op ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.