Accepted [Trial] Kat's AoD Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Username: katbiscuit46. Here's all list of my past names: https://namemc.com/s?katbiscuit46

How many hours can you contribute per week?: Right now, I can probably be on for 6-10 hours a week, but when the school year starts, It'll most likely go down to 4-6 hours a week.

Previous Staffing Experience: I staffed here for like 5 or 6 months, then I staffed A&T for about a month.

Why do you want to be staff?: I had a great time staffing here back in AoD 1.0, and it was awesome being able to make the server a good place. I made a lot of friends within the staff and the players, and I would like to do that again.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: I think I can bring experience to the AoD staff team, and a great understanding of the game. I will be able to do what I'm asked to, and then some. My greatest strength is my knowledge of the server, and the fact that I can be a fun staff member, and still be serious when I need to. My greatest weakness, however, is my maturity. It was an issue that I learned to deal with when I was staffing before, and I really think I made great strides.

Additional Notes: I think this about covers it! If there are any questions or major issues, please let me know and I'll work to improve them.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi katman, thanks for applying!
We felt that you have a good amount of on-time, and seem to be keen on helping out new players. Due to your prior staffing experience on AoD, we feel you could be a good addition to the staff team.

However, you do need to work on maturity, especially when neither tnmjimbob or I are online. All things considered, we've decided to give you a chance as a TrialMod. Welcome to the staff team!

-Accepted

• Thank You
Reactions: Fragile
Status
Not open for further replies.