Accepted [Trial] Fruit's (SmokinHot) Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Username: SmokinHot

How many hours can you contribute per week?: During the weekdays I could probably contribute an hour a day, depending on homework and everything once school starts. On the weekends I could easily contribute several hours. I don't know what to estimate for hours per week because it might vary a bit.

Previous Staffing Experience: Classic Zombie Survival Operator and AoD Operator.

Why do you want to be staff?: I was staff on the server before it was shut down and want to continue staffing. I enjoy playing on the server and would like to help out to ensure the rules are being followed and keep a friendly environment on the server.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: One strong quality I feel I bring to the server is experience. While I don't have the most experience I have staffed before in the past and I know how to handle situations and know when I need help. I am also very friendly, I enjoy introducing and helping out new players so that they know what they are doing.

Additional Notes: I am very happy that AoD is back and want to help out the server and enhance it as it goes along.

tnm

Reaction score
Evening Fruit,

Your experience is unquestionable which should help while AoD is really still in its infancy. From what I recall, you were a great Mod on the last server and I can't see why it shouldn't be the same this time.
However, we do worry slightly about your ontime, from what we've seen you haven't been online huge amounts. Not that this is a massive problem as long as you're active enough in the coming weeks.

Accepted on Trial.

Reactions: Fruit
Status
Not open for further replies.