Tree Golem

Olix

Reaction score
and a hot air balloon or two because balloons make everything look prettier.
Agreed.
Amazing creation! I'm glad to see you're back into the building community (if you ever left). Also good to see something new in the show-off section, hopefully others will post here as well.

holtb80

Reaction score
Built this a couple weeks ago. The story behind it is, several guys I had been building with got bored and ran off to a new area one day. I met them out there and they had all laid claim to this nice hill, leaving me a jungle or plains to be close to them.... I made my own hill, and on it is the clear warning to stay off =)

• Old
Reactions: Notme

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Built this a couple weeks ago. The story behind it is, several guys I had been building with got bored and ran off to a new area one day. I met them out there and they had all laid claim to this nice hill, leaving me a jungle or plains to be close to them.... I made my own hill, and on it is the clear warning to stay off =)

Hey, welcome to the forums.

Please don't necropost - this post I am replying to is a necropost. A necropost is a post that is posted a month after the last reply and doesn't contribute a lot to the thread... and it seems you've already made a different thread with the same exact video. I won't warn you this time, but in the future, please be careful of this. Thanks!

holtb80

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forums.

Please don't necropost - this post I am replying to is a necropost. A necropost is a post that is posted a month after the last reply and doesn't contribute a lot to the thread... and it seems you've already made a different thread with the same exact video. I won't warn you this time, but in the future, please be careful of this. Thanks!

This thread is what brought me to the website. Was google imaging and came across the tree man above and wanted to share is all.

Sorry for dragging an old thread back to the top.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme