OOC Travels of the Afterlife Discussion

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Timdood3 Before I reply, please realize that you cannot wear the jeans just yet as your legs are still a tail. Once you get your legs back and wear them, if you change to a tail the jeans will change to fit around it and will still look like normal jeans when you change back. But when it comes to actually wearing pants while your tail is still a tail, I'm afraid that's impossible.
It's been a few days since I've thought about the RP and forgot I had no legs. Shit.
K well I'll go change that.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Catcocomics sorry, but I'm calling meta. Would you actually be able to deduce that? It wouldn't be terribly out of the ordinary to ask something like that, given that he's been asking all sorts of questions. And jumping straight to the conclusion immediately? I severely doubt that anyone (including a dragon >-> ) would be able to come to such conclusions in such a short period.

Even if you believe it's justified and logical, could you at least wait until the actual ritual happens and fails and he starts freaking out?

• Agree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

KidGold

Reaction score
Guys, this is Faliara. I'm already logged on in another iPad, but my brother doesn't know what to type, so I'm going to delay reading the next chapter of a very interesting story for the moment to write. He wants to join the roleplay. Any of you got any advice for him? I only reminded him to not have horrible grammar while roleplaying.