Tradail

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score

'Welcome to Tradail! Enjoy yourself!' you read on a sign, in an unknown forest. Up ahead, you see muiltiple large circular stonebrick walls come into view. You reach the gates. "Welcome to Tradail! Enjoy your stay!" you hear a person shout at you, as you walk through a park, leading into the city known as Tradail. "These people cirtainly are very friendly..." you think to yourself as you walk down the road, drinking in the beautiful sceanery... the fountains, the flowers, the statues... Suddenly, a man walks up to you, out of breath. "Sorry, I saw you coming down the road from the carrot field, and thought you might be tired! Here, have some food, you are welcome here as long as you wish!" This all seems so strange! How could these people be so nice to a random stranger?

Welcome to Tradail
Member Applications are Currently: OPEN

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Member Application Format[/BCOLOR]
Ontime: [How much time do you have logged in to the server?]
Availability: [How often will you be on?]
Communication: [If we need you for something, how can we reach you?]
Skills: [Are you a builder? Farmer?]
Leaders are in Bold
dumpyfrog1

pecks7
avis_night_fury
TheReaKordra
qh
SnapFlash
Mad11gab8
dylaned
NaughtyCat2
parquette

WolfMann74
Coconutkitten
Lily97
Smeagal_Hunter
roboboy777
Sir_Bassalot
NovaCat1
3grossboys
Riketr
DA_WOFFLE
lovedaice
One_one_two
FLUFFY_BACCA_99
Kzee7
Chocfudgemud
Poiihy

Naoh_Revan
rulerofblocks
kilianke
+Added Thread
+Fixed Spelling and Spoilers
+Added Village App Format (Thanks love)
+Village Apps are now open!
If you have any questions, please PM Naoh

Last edited:

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
+Added Member Application Format

In-Game name: [Username.]
Ontime: [How much time do you have logged in to the server?]
Availability: [How often will you be on?]
Communication: [If we need you for something, how can we reach you?]
Skills: [Are you a builder? Farmer?]

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh

parquette

Reaction score
Man this town needs to get active again! I don't want DoD to go down like JtE did! and Naoh, I think we need a bit of décor and buildings to be done, do you approve? Tradail is looking a little dull not being finished and having empty spaces everywhere if you know what I mean.......

Awesome Town! Love staying there! just needs to be finished and active........

Reactions: Naoh

parquette

Reaction score
I errr....... hmmm....... wellll..... what does that mean? You cant get off of your lazy 'booty'? lol jk! sorry, well it just needs to be active again....

Chocfudgemud

Reaction score
I was alone one morning a decided to play DoD, got online and what do you know for some weird reason Beautiful Tradail is now called Booty -_-.
Guess I can't use the phrase Tradaliens :(

• Winner
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

parquette

Reaction score
Booty is a terrible name..... so many things I could say about what is bad about it.... good thing that is no longer the name!!!!!! Tradailiens live!!!!!!

parquette

Reaction score
Reason No. 1: it makes us (Tradail) sound really weird.

Reason No. 2: it (Booty) is no where near a cool name like Asgard or Orthanc or Arendale or Erebor, etc.

Reason No. 3 I want to live in a town that is respectful....

Reason No. 4 this post I am making is by far long enough,

parquette

Reaction score
PUBLIC ANOUNCEMENT!!!!

"Booty" has officially been renamed back to "Tradail" for the time being. Any further discussion of "Tradail" being renamed to "Booty" is now officially over.

Regards from an extraordinary gentleman: parquetted

P.S. That name was pretty stupid for an awesome town. Tradail is by far better.

• Thank You
Reactions: Chocfudgemud

Chocfudgemud

Reaction score
Thank you!!!
(You should do that more often if it makes our thread active)
Anyways it's great to see Tradail in its former glory!
TRADAILENS FOR LIFES!!!
:p

parquette

Reaction score
Now for more important matters: tis time I think that we finish up the construction of our town. And add finishing touches to it and such. Heck we need those offices!

Chocfudgemud

Reaction score
We need to mine gold with 3 fortune pickaxes smelt it all, then sell it for a lot of monies. then we buy iron and make a ton of iron ingots.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
PSA: On town, and town thread posting.

Hello Tradailians. I happened to be browsing the universe, when I saw that the Tradail forum thread has been rather busy. I think I better make a point or two about posting in this thread, and clarify a few things.
  • Posting in this thread is for announcements for the most part.
This thread is mainly for PSAs and such. Please do not clutter it up with random statements. However, you are indeed welcome to make comments about the town. More or less however, this is for outsiders, rather than town members. If a town member has something to say, you are welcome to PM me via the forums. I will respond as soon as I can with the best possible answer to your question.
  • YES. YOUR LEADERS STILL CARE ABOUT TRADAIL.
Don't flippin' worry guys, we sunk a huge amount of our time into this town, and we are not about to let it die. So put on your big boy/girl pants and settle down.
  • Plans are being set out for the current town, and for a future town's development.
What does this mean, supreme leader? I am glad you asked citizen. The current town still has lots to come, and as we can expect a new SMP to be coming, we are already making plans for the new town.

Alright: Recap. Turn down the thread racket, we still love you, and we have big plans for you.

Naoh, over and out.