Town Application Thread

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Whop-dee-do, I've made ANOTHER thread.

Anyways, this one is just for the distant future, use this to apply for OFFICIAL Gaian settlements.

I don't know what we should use for names, but as of right now, I believe a town should become considered a city once it hits 20 members( @Duffie, @DaniNomsYou, @EonLatias, @Shadowofgods, SUGGESTIONS NOW)

City(Town, w/e) Name:
City Theme:
Town Signers(Must live there and be actively participating in the town, at least 5 please):
Requests(Railroad to town, road, boat, anything involving a request from the capital, maybe even a grant of money):

And anything else you wish to include, such as the mayor or something.

I have no idea if this is going to be the format we'll use, or if we'll require a small amount of money to found a town, but...

EonLatias

Reaction score
Ah... I should try to be less dyslexic.

But yes, the mayors would all have a similar form of power which will create sort of a federalism... I guess? They get their own power, the main council gets theirs, and they both interact,.... But enough government here, this is a town thread. So yeah.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Well I'd like to make a town in the future. If you check Burny's thread on naming landmarks, I wanna make one at the desert I called Split Resort :3

lolpierandom

Reaction score
I'm probably going to make a green themed ecofriendkytechnology uptown sometime, which will be modernized and have all sorts of crap to "save energy"

This is in the distant future, though.

wizkid5501

Reaction score
i would like to start a town, for all those who are not working on the capital, but would like to help out making something. a lot of people are getting frustrated with how long the capital is taking, and i was thinking that this would relieve some of that frustration. i understand that this thread was meant for the distant future, but can we at least start one town?
City name:Thorndale
City theme: naturey-wood,wood planks
Signers: Whats this mean, members? cant i just add members as they come? i think tara, cherp and menc will build there with me
requests: none. i shall make a railroad to the capital myself, or with the help from others in my town.
location: as near the takeover lands in the middle as possible, in the forest

lolpierandom

Reaction score
i would like to start a town, for all those who are not working on the capital, but would like to help out making something. a lot of people are getting frustrated with how long the capital is taking, and i was thinking that this would relieve some of that frustration. i understand that this thread was meant for the distant future, but can we at least start one town?
City name:Thorndale
City theme: naturey-wood,wood planks
Signers: Whats this mean, members? cant i just add members as they come? i think tara, cherp and menc will build there with me
requests: none. i shall make a railroad to the capital myself, or with the help from others in my town.
location: as near the takeover lands in the middle as possible, in the forest
5 members required to found a town, including the founder.

Also, the town must be at least HALF built.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Pie, I suggest adding a part of the app for showing some samples of some buildings/what of the town you've done, so we know what it's going to look like from more than just the theme.