Tournament?

hpesoj8

Reaction score
I was just curious if there has been any serious talk amongst the higher upsat or even among players about a PTNT tournament. I'm not sure if this as already been in discussion and I'm just not a very knowledgable person, or if there is a similiar existing thread, but I will still create this thread. I realize that PTNT's population isn't as high as the others' at times, and a tournament, or discussion thereof, might be premature, but I'd like to just throw this out there. It could attract a lot of new players to PTNT. Well, that is all. Thanks for reading!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about a PTNT tournament, I don't think one is coming any time soon at least. We're still working out the bugs for goodness sake!
And anyway organizing tournaments takes time, a lot of time, none of the high ranking staff can really spare any time at the moment.

Terre936

Reaction score
We would still have to worry about the player count right now. We have those times that we get to about 15+ people, but we mostly stay at around 0-5. Anyways, I vote Kattzen for winner

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
All I will say is that a tournament area is being made.
:)

ethical1337 set time of 'Tournament' to 0:00
Jivvi: tournament?
SparklyMuffinz: THANK YOU ETHICAL
Jivvi: :D
It doesn't necessarily mean that if you see something like that, there's one being made :confused: . Just saying though, don't keep your hopes too high just yet :)

• Optimistic
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi and zezmi