/topz

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
So, I have a suggestion for a command: /topz

What would /topz do? Well, say at the end of the round the humans live. Congrats to them! But sometimes the zombies but good as well! So, with /topz you can view the top 3 people in terms of brains eaten last round. If it can be coded I think it would be a neat addition to the server.

Thoughts?

FWD

Reaction score
Errr i am not sure if that is nessecary? But nice idea!

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Ehh, If they humans didn't win, they shouldn't even be up on there regardless, in my opinion.
If they didn't win, the same could easily be said for adding the Top 3 for the Zombies of that round.
There really isn't a huge point in not having either, since there really isn't an argument toward that idea anyways.
There really isn't a huge argument in having the ideas either besides convenience and bragging rights.

If one group, in this case the Zombies, can have it, why not the other?

Its a Top 3 of Either one, or the other, regarding who wins the round, really shouldn't be that much of an issue of having both up.
I prefer playing as a human. In my mindset, just as Zombies wish the top 3 brain-eaters could be seen at the end of the round, for "some kind of recognition" or idea of how many kills they actually got, I've thought the same for Humans, so I'm quite keen on the idea. (In addition with it not being that huge anyways).
So--- Who really should care whether or not both are in, honestly?

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I can see it being easy enough to pull that stats for top 3 zombies. Winx would have to write a lot of code to track the last 3 survivors. Whereas adding in the top 3 zombies on human wins would be fairly simple.