Tommyleej's Trusted Application

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
In-game username: Tommyleej

Staff references(Op+): [Operator +] Danni122112, NogTrog, Crashb23, Old_Man_Oak63, LagWarrior, Da_Jinks.

Time spent on the server: 3 Days 19 Hrs 3 Mins and 4 Secs

Other server ranks (present and past): On Blocktopia: None xD

TeamSpeak: Y/N:Y

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
The rank of 'Trusted' is the very beginning of the staffing pathway. Thus, it is extraordinarily important in, not just the server itself, but the whole Blocktopia community. As a Trusted, I realise how important my role will be, in representing JtE to, not just newer players, but older ones too. The Trusted members are the first Impression of the Blocktopia Community to New members.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?:
I act maturely, in a responsible manner, so that my actions will leave a lasting impression on vistors to our wonderful server. I will enforce rules firmly yet kindly and I will not be quick to jump to conclusions. I will always be there for newer members who need help with any situation. (To be put in simpler terms, I will act classy! ;))

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a very friendly and happy person, I love to help out people and be there for my Friends and family in general I am people person and I love to help out when I can. I have been playing Minecraft for two years now and I can thank my cousin Theodorre for that <3 I love Minecraft but doesn’t mean I’m not an outdoor person I have grown up with being outdoors I love camping, but my all time favourite thing is music. Music has been a big part of my life for that I’m glad.

I would like to deeply thank the Operators who gave me my References ;D
Signed Tommyleej

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
You've stood out to me with your helpfulness and maturity ever since you applied for Aristocrat. You've done a good job with the responsibility of the rank, and I trust you will handle trusted just as well! +1

• Love
Reactions: French_Fries

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
I didn't reference you for I thought you needed more time, but based on this application - well made up, much better than my first Zombie Survival Application I'll tell you that - I'd like to see you on trial.

A tentative +1

Good luck on the rest of the application, and don't let me down!

• Thank You

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Surprised I didn't see this sooner!

You've definitely been helpful on the server throughout your time on it and really shined as an Aristocrat. The application is very good and I'm sure you can handle this position! It's a +1 from me.

• Thank You

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot all about this, sorry

Righto, You are a nice player, and I have seen you been very friendly, not only on JtE. You seem helpful, and I think that you will handle the rank as trusted good. Great application!

+1 and Good Luck

• Thank You

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I was really on the fence about this, and still am.
So tell you what - I will put you on a 2 week trial.
No more, no less.

Hopefully in this time you can fulfill the duties and expectations of a Trusted and learn the ropes - it is up to you to make a success out of it.

On trial, congratulations!