Not open for further replies.

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
In-game Username: Tommyleej

Staff References(Trusted+): Danni122112, Zippywins, Crashb23, Davidjl123
Time spent on Server: 2 Days 10 Hours 40 Minutes

How can you assure us that you can understand the Maturity of this Player Rank? Over the years of being a member Blocktopia you realize the key thing to being respected and valued as a Staff Member or Player is to be Mature. I personally look at myself as a Mature Person, I believe that I have the Maturity and Responsibility to hold the rank of Aristocrat. A Aristocrats Job is to Inspire New Comers to act like them an Aristocrat should be a role Model to all Players. I find I can handle tricky situations fast and well without trouble, I value and appreciate the opinions of others and respect each Staff members decision I believe that should be a key quality of an Aristocrat.

What Notable Feats on the server are you most proud of : I am most proud of being apart of a Well respected community and Being able to put forward ideas and seeing them happen. I am also most proud of my Mental Change, I used to look upon myself as a Failure and get Depressed for many days simply because I didn't have a Rank...But that has all changed thanks to all my wonderful friends on JTE. That is another thing I'm very proud of making so many Wonderful Friends I have mad on JTE.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a absolute book worm last year I came first in the New Zealand Literacy quiz ( a fancy name for a quiz about all different types of books). I am a HUGE fan of Minecraft and I can thank my Cousin Theodorre who was a Op on ZS(R.I.P) for that.

I love Animation and I one day hope to have a future in the Animation business, Minecraft inspired me to love Animation. I remember everyday after school I would bolt to the computer and look up on Youtube "Minecraft Animation's" and till this day I still do and one of my favorite Animators would have to be Chickenkeeper24.

Thank you all for your Time
Kind Regards
Tommyleej ;)

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
I've actually known you tommy for a good while now, and I know your friendly, mature - you've also grown in your maturity since I've last played with you activity-, and a good influence to others. I've seen you helping around the server whenever possible, and one exceptional thing I see is your treatment of the new players entering Elysium. You have a kind heart.

A big +1 from me, good luck with the rest of your application!

• Thank You
Reactions: French_Fries
Status
Not open for further replies.