Toilet's Digital Art

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
(GotE Spoiler inbound!)
After shit went down I want Light re-drawn like i said in IRC: His Left eye blackened with a red ring in it and his left side of his face burnt. Just to make it easy. Take this shoddy MS paint reference guide I made:

((Those are some nice MS paint skills))
And just to help you: Here's his appearance from last request:
Light stands at around 1,80 metres. He has brown hair just combed flat: Nothing special. Is wearing a Gray sweater, brown pants, and brown shoes. Simple. Right? If you can you can make another one where he holds his palm up with a ball of light floating above it. But it's fine either way.

Okay done thanks I'll be waiting.

• Love
Reactions: ☃Dr. Bob

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
WARNING: This is going to be A LOT of picture and may have to span over a one or two posts. I will try to limit spoiler length by categorizing the pictures but there are no promises. Will update/create new post (if needed) when new wave is uploaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan Henrik

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been too lazy to post here for a while but, since I'm beginning a 31 day homestuck challenge I shall. Beware of the large homestuck art dump. I will spoiler everything but I will spoiler spoiler spoilers.
First of aaaaalllll: Homestuck 31 day challenge: http://hk-homestuck.tumblr.com/post/26251968026/would-you-like-to-spend-a-month-just-doing
I will be primarily posting my homestuck art on my art blog, but will update here with other art time to time.
1) Fave Kid - pre-scratch: [BCOLOR=rgb(0, 255, 0)]Jade Harley[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR]
CaffeinatedKitty intense homestuck and look I'm reading the upd8s now ::::D

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Lol blue tongue XP should I upload the picture I took at lower state after I'd spent so much time eating a blue raspberry slushy thing my lips were blue and I looked like Vriska? XD
In other neeewwws
Nepeta and Meulin and Jade are just the cutest omg <333
and poor Rose and Terezi and Roxy omg this update has so much cri ;-;

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lets just say, my homestuck obsession has not toned down at all.
Which I failed because I couldn't be bothered. BUT. Day 3 was fave trolls and since I was planning on doing lots of Leijon later I picked my other faves:

And the fave Alpha: [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Roxy Lalonde[/BCOLOR]

And my star sign troll.. my baby <3

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually just got a jolt of reminder that I meant to update this... a long time ago. So here. Huge update.
First spoiler: Some randoms I did a while back. The first is a random poketrainer I made up, the second a depiction of a female version of Death and the third is avis' character from GoTE (that she posted on the thread a while back.) The fourth is just a small GoTE thing I did out of nowhere.
[spoilerbb]
[/img][/spoilerbb]
Second spoiler: Paintings/ traditional drawings.
[spoilerbb]
[/spoilerbb]
Third spoiler: Photographs of my new puppyyyy (welp, I actually got her around 7-8 weeks ago but oh well) Her name is Ella.
[spoilerbb]
[/spoilerbb]
Fourth spoiler: My WM and TWG characters Alex and Riley.
[spoilerbb]
[/spoilerbb]
(Uncensored version of the second picture in this spoiler. Contains excessive blood and depression references.)
[spoilerbb]
[/spoilerbb]

• Winner
Reactions: Infected_alien8_