To Know Who is Trusted on Zombie.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Have you noticed that the Operatros when you press the name of an Op you can see that he or her is an Operator because they have this thing under the name:
So that eveyone knows that this player is an op of Zombie. So my suggestion is that if we could do it with Trusted players. We do have the title:

Maybe we could put it under our name and like that People will know we are Trusted on the Zombie server.

Some People Put the Zombie Trusted On there spoiler but not everyone look at the spoiler and they dont know that he or her is a Trusted.

Sploorky

Reaction score
This would require a lot of forum work, because those name tags show your forum rank. If you had a zombie trusted tag, you would show up here, and there would need to be a new zombie trusted rank on the forums, which would likely require there be a lava trusted, tnt trusted, and premium trusted rank on the forums. And because trusted isn't thought of as a full staff rank, I don't think this would happen. Just do what I do, put your rank in your signature ;).

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
This would require a lot of forum work, because those name tags show your forum rank. If you had a zombie trusted tag, you would show up here, and there would need to be a new zombie trusted rank on the forums, which would likely require there be a lava trusted, tnt trusted, and premium trusted rank on the forums. And because trusted isn't thought of as a full staff rank, I don't think this would happen. Just do what I do, put your rank in your signature ;).
I agree With that. I know Its a lot of work to do the zombie Trusted thing But it will be a good Idea.

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I remember something like this being brought up when I was a trusted. I don't feel it is necessary. I see no problem with people adding it to thier sigs, which is what trusted in my day did. That way it is still on every post you do. Just in a different location.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
In my opinion, I don't really see much need for this, Operators+ are usually the ones whom are handling situations on the forums, (ban appeals, staff applications, etc) not Trusteds. If you add it in a signature is more than visible, just don't put it into a spoiler. Trusteds aren't really meant for forum work though.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillingworth
D

DarkHender

I would have to agree with what Mike is saying, as much as I would have liked it when I was Trusted. Trusteds don't have much work on the forums.
I wouldn't mind having Trusteds having that though, it'd be a whole lotta work and could get confusing.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
The userbars on the forums come from how one's rank is set in the Admin CP. Adding userbars for Trusteds would mean that communitywide, all Trusteds would have to have their ranks managed by Director+ in the Control Panel, which frankly, is too much effort for the result. There's also the fact that Trusteds aren't official "staff" and are so frequently acquired/promoted/demoted that managing such a rank system would prove ineffective.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillingworth