To-Do List

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Guess what it's time for? Some organization! The first two days have been fun; we've all sort of been working towards some of our goals but I'd like to open this thread up for things we think - as a team - need to get done for our faction. Small or large, please let me know what needs to be done or has been done and I will edit the list accordingly.

TO-DO:
  • Decide on how we want our chest room to look.
  • Organize chest room.
  • Help Nottykitten, JKangaroo + Ooglie101 dig out "the pit" (if you guys want to explain what needs to be done).
  • We need diamonds! Some of those would be greatly appreciated.
  • For Sparkly: Make council thread (working on it now).
DONE:
  • Make a To-Do List thread.
  • Make Roles thread.

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
nice job stealing my thread idea <3
Not even close, buddy. ;) Your's is resources needed. We're past that point, I'm looking for full ideas in expanding our faction. We started making this to do list yesterday.
We became rich almost instantly. Half of people who make the journey have their pockets full from smart surviving, and then we have raxo's ridiculous mine.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
  • For Sparkly: make roles thread (working on it now).
Done and done.
i was
classified
into others
no i refuse
FIXED. I knew you were there, it was just late and I was having troubles remember who I spoke too.
Cool I'd like to be part of the council! Also, I'll get a Terrama Economy system going? thoughts on that?
Yeah, true... this should be added to our list. I know Psycho has built some stores already.
Get together a clan roster? Raxo would probably be good at that.
See, I was gonna start one but I didn't want to miss people and then it'd have to be constantly updated and I've already got a couple threads going.... I love the idea though, I look at some people like 'do you go here?' raxo2222 what do you think? :p You'd be the best person to ask.
i swear to god if you people keep ignoring the impossible-to-crack vault i made you at the bottom of the monument and build everything on the surface where it can be trashed i'm going to lose my marbles
I DON'T IGNORE IT. IT'S LITERALLY SO GOOD I'M AFRAID TO TOUCH IT.
this is a small request to put things in the assigned chests. my ocd can't take it.
OK this is a big problem for us. I'd like for us to rearrange our chest room first (size / shape) but to do that is a lot of work...

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
See, I was gonna start one but I didn't want to miss people and then it'd have to be constantly updated and I've already got a couple threads going.... I love the idea though, I look at some people like 'do you go here?' raxo2222 what do you think? :p You'd be the best person to ask.
If Oak63 or JtTorso add viewable clan stats like it was on DoD, then I can make it - without data I'm certain that I will miss someone.

I update staff roster on every meeting recap and when I see accepted application. Without that I wouldn't be even able to make staff roster.

tl;dr

• Agree
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz
Reaction score
I think we should have walls aswell Sparkly. If you have been to fire me and Dlmt3 haven't found the entrance yet. They raid us often and they have an easy route in. Would this be something to think about Immediately?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think we should have walls aswell Sparkly. If you have been to fire me and Dlmt3 haven't found the entrance yet. They raid us often and they have an easy route in. Would this be something to think about Immediately?
Walls are an atrocious idea. They would add nothing to the aesthetics of the monument, and they wouldn't really stop anyone from getting in. Sure, we can put a door in the wall, and secure that, but we can easily do that to the Pit, which will have far fewer possible entrances. What we need to do is move as many things as possible underground to protect them.

Reaction score
Sparkly when should we start with Psycho's markers and putting the walls around, should we start it Immediately, as most of the other clans already have walls?

We must start on walls Immediately. We need To defend

Last edited by a moderator:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sparkly when should we start with Psycho's markers and putting the walls around, should we start it Immediately, as most of the other clans already have walls?

We must start on walls Immediately. We need To defend
This is still up for debate, and frankly the general consensus I've received from asking people is that walls are a no-go.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
This is still up for debate, and frankly the general consensus I've received from asking people is that walls are a no-go.
Not making walls anymore -- we're just going to dig around the pillar areas and make some sort of ravine -- it creates more resources rather than taking any that we have so yeah.