Minecraft TNT Wars

tnm

Reaction score
[JUSTIFY]At the beginning of this month, I announced my intention of bringing back Classic TNT Wars in premium as an event. The server is now fully complete, and will be opened on Saturday 13th May at 7:00PM GMT, 1 hour before the meeting. The server will be accessible through the regular server lobby.[/JUSTIFY]

Here's an awesome trailer for the server made by GOODYSMOODY - big shoutout to him!

Last edited:

destroyerx1

Reaction score
This looks like a near-perfect recreation! Really impressive that you were able to do all of this without the original code!

Some background for everyone: tnmjimbob messaged me nearly a year ago asking for any of the old maps or code that he could use as a reference. I, being inactive, didn't see this message until a couple of weeks ago when I finally got back to him with a copy of the server I still had on my laptop. So all of the weapons, points, messages, etc. must've been done from memory.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This looks like a near-perfect recreation! Really impressive that you were able to do all of this without the original code!

Some background for everyone: tnmjimbob messaged me nearly a year ago asking for any of the old maps or code that he could use as a reference. I, being inactive, didn't see this message until a couple of weeks ago when I finally got back to him with a copy of the server I still had on my laptop. So all of the weapons, points, messages, etc. must've been done from memory.
What sort of state is/was the wiki in?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Btw can I ask what the releasing on saturday is about? I didn't mention this during the pixelmon release but if this is going to be a common thing I guess I have to say something about it.

I get the meeting is then, but for us europeans half of the weekend is already over when stuff is released on saturday evenings. Wouldn't it be better for everyone if releases still happened on fridays?

Also HYPE/d

tnm

Reaction score
Btw can I ask what the releasing on saturday is about? I didn't mention this during the pixelmon release but if this is going to be a common thing I guess I have to say something about it.

I get the meeting is then, but for us europeans half of the weekend is already over when stuff is released on saturday evenings. Wouldn't it be better for everyone if releases still happened on fridays?

Also HYPE/d
I can change the time to tomorrow evening if enough people want me to, although it does seem a little short notice to do so. I'll create a poll in discord about it.

tnm

Reaction score
Quick notice to let those not using discord know that the server is going to be released tomorrow at the original time, with the possibility of it being moved back 2 hours if there is enough support for it in the poll.

Reactions: Notme