TNT server comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Doublepost - was confirmed to me that it's unlikely ptnt is coming back. The current development has stalled due to the developer not having enough time to go through with finishing it nor maintaining it.

Declining this suggestion because of this reason and the above post.
Ok, you can develop it then!
offer accepted.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I'd look into doing a vanilla mod to bring back the best bits of TNT (I'd recommend doing a colossal command people can copy and pasted into command blocks which would then build all the things needed for the mod to work, but that thing takes a lot of work and skill with advanced command block usage) and put it (with a few arenas) into A&T.

Whether or not this could fully work, I honestly don't know.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd look into doing a vanilla mod to bring back the best bits of TNT (I'd recommend doing a colossal command people can copy and pasted into command blocks which would then build all the things needed for the mod to work, but that thing takes a lot of work and skill with advanced command block usage) and put it (with a few arenas) into A&T.

Whether or not this could fully work, I honestly don't know.
That would probably cause alot of lag

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
if you want landmines in vanilla just slap a pressure plate on tnt. reduce the countdown if you want.
grenades- make eggs damage you/explode on impact

doing the rest with command blocks is pretty silly imo

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Grenade jumping isn't my style.
I prefer to either leave explosive traps of doom and destruction,
place a C4 in a small white wool mound and then wait for someone to approach me before self-destructing,
or going all flambow/flamaxe.
Plus, C4 is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.