Declined [TnT] Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2theJ

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Sandy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Authors:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] D2thej200, MechanicalDog[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game Type:[/BCOLOR] TnT
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Worldborder:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] 75x75.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Download: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]/warp RedSpawn1 /warp RedSpawn2 /warp BlueSpawn1 /warp BlueSpawn2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round Time: [/BCOLOR]7:00
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Minimum amount of players: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Maximum amount of players:[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]10[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Screenshots:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for submitting the map D2!

Now, I love the concept of the map however game-play wise it won't be great. The map is too thin and narrow with not much room to dodge shots and hide, the long, narrow corridors provide little to no cover for flag runners and makes the map very easy to get killed on :(

I suggest branching out a few of the sides and making new routes, extra protection for flag carriers and better cover in general rather than having the map so narrow!

With those edits, I'm sure the map will be much better :)

• Confusing
Reactions: Comp

Iggish

Reaction score
Thanks for submitting the map D2!

Now, I love the concept of the map however game-play wise it won't be great. The map is too thin and narrow with not much room to dodge shots and hide, the long, narrow corridors provide little to no cover for flag runners and makes the map very easy to get killed on :(

I suggest branching out a few of the sides and making new routes, extra protection for flag carriers and better cover in general rather than having the map so narrow!

With those edits, I'm sure the map will be much better :)
psst, it's TNT!

• Haha
Reactions: Comp

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
psst, it's TNT!
JUST A PRANK BRO.

Excuse my error! However my point still stands in regards to the tnt, as it is very easy to camp corners and corridors with bows and whatnot.

I still recommended the changes listed above, thanks!

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for submitting this map.

The corridors are too narrow in my opinion, and not only could you get bow spammed but if a guy places tnt in one of the corridors (even worse large tnt) there's a low probability of survival as you can only run in two directions. Friendy pretty much sums it all.

sorry, it's a 0 for now

Iggish

Reaction score
I would like to point out that with the corridors not being wide, someone could just block them off with c4 and the other team wouldn't be able to get through.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hey D2, it's been a while and there's been no response, have you made the changes on the map like suggested?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Apologies for the delay in responding to this. You haven't modified the map from the recommendations made, and I don't think this style of map is suited to TnT, so I'll be declining it.
- Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.