TNT Reporting thread

Vatowski

Reaction score
Just some notes:

1) - If a staff member is on and no action is taken, then chances are no action is going to be taken from posting it on here.
2) - Unless you post a VIDEO of hacking, I (and majority of staff) will take no action. On maps with random spawns it is easy for me to take a screenshot when someone is falling from a random spawn in the sky or off a tall building and say that they are hacking. [Note: I'm not saying that this is always the case, it's just a possibility]
Of course, I am just saying I saw him hack, I use wom on freebuild servers and I know what hacking looks like. Just possibly like smokingkills said to keep a eye on him. Besides I wouldn't lie for something so serious. (why would I )

Also please read this, In the logs I posted on my report post, he says at the bottom of the logs (I bolded it) That he was not hacking at the moment, intending most likely that he hacked before. Just saying.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Of course, I am just saying I saw him hack, I use wom on freebuild servers and I know what hacking looks like. Just possibly like smokingkills said to keep a eye on him. Besides I wouldn't lie for something so serious. (why would I )

Also please read this, In the logs I posted on my report post, he says at the bottom of the logs (I bolded it) That he was not hacking at the moment, intending most likely that he hacked before. Just saying.
It's okay, he wasn't saying you were lying about him hacking. He simply meant that the picture could've been a few different possibilities and as a staff member, we do not just warn someone without enough proof (which is why when it comes to hacking, we ask for video proof.) Many times players, old and new, have confused hacking for something else. I went through the logs of the situation and summarized for staff right after you posted, so no worries! Thanks for reporting.