TM City Application

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: TM

Leader: Arelic

Members (You need at least 1 settler and 4 nomads): Arelic, Hipmeow, Mooglie, nottycat, Inffy

Settlement Description: TM is a city integrated into a cliffside with a beacon indicating its position. On the side, it is a landmark that showcases the inhabitants of the city. The settlement also has farms, minecart tracks, vaults, mining systems, and an enchanting room in addition to the hospitable rooms and buildings. Each location is built collaboratively and decorated with detail.

Screenshots:

Why should your settlement be a City?: Each of the members is dedicated, having spent at least fifteen hours on the server individually. The settlement strives to improve constantly, whether for appearances or functionality. It can further expand with a city tag and the benefits it brings, to truly become a City™ worthy for Arcadia.

Also Mooglie said "pls let us become a city" and I was personally very persuaded.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Arelic!

I can tell your players are dedicated and very friendly. Although the size and structure count is a bit lacking, I'll excuse it since we're so early in the server. I particularly liked that you integrated the city itself with the cave instead of just making tunnels and digging out space. Since I can tell you're constantly working and expanding already I think TM would make a great city.

Approved