times4

The Nightowl

Reaction score
Name of map: times4
Creator: The_Nightowl
lvl file: Going to put on (not sure how to but i know someone who prob. can):unsure:
Screenshots: Again, having a little trouble putting on:help:
Description of map:This is my first zombie map. One part of the map is a regular small town. The other part is the map times 4! I got all of the scaling correct. There are a few secrets for hiding and running as well. This is a great place to run and hide from zombies. Please look at my map! I spent a long time on this. It would be very exciting to see my map on Blocktopia Zombie Survival. Thanks! ;)

Summer10

Reaction score
We need to know the dimensions and the pictures (print screen-paste on paint-save file-upload from imageshack if you don't use wom, if you do use wom Screenshot-take save file- use imageshack to upload) we also need the .lvl (hopefully someone else can explain it better than I can-- don't know anything about it)

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
.lvl or .dat

You can request that the server owners send you (or link you) the .lvl file for your map. If they send it to you upload it to mediafire.com and paste the link in your post above.

If they don't want to give you the .lvl you can log on to the server with WoM, go to your map, and hit the "dump map" (or "dump level", I forget what the exact wording is) button. That will put a level_######.dat in the main folder of your WoM client. After that upload it to mediafire.com and paste the link in your post above.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
I saw this on nillbugwtw's server. Ask @Nillbugwtw for some help with the screenies and .dat and/or .lvl

I have seen this without screenies because I go on the server alot and I like it however when I saw it it lacked hiding spots.