Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I just want to ask Nottykitten if she has a response to

There's also a couple things concerning me about notty's claim like how she outed the fact that if I die she dies, it's a bit weird she didn't think to hide that if she was truly who she says she is
that ^ before we hammer real quick

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Day 4 Results ——
Deadline: 10 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Kroppeb - 4 (Nottykitten, Timdood3, Stranger from Planet 9, Infected_Alien8_) [Lynched]

Kroppeb has been lynched, stay tuned!

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As fewer and fewer players remain - and the blue Celebi growing increasingly impatient - it decided not to even bother expending too much of its energy in executing people.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The participants have decided to lynch Kroppeb today, and as with before, a blinding flash censors any horrid sight from the onlookers. When the light subsided - Kroppeb was found in a resting position - in an exceptionally calm state. On their left was a long and red blood trail, that stood out in great contrast to the white floor. The blood trail twisted and turned around the primrose once, before ending to the right of their body abruptly - and at this terminus was a small voodoo doll. The voodoo doll had its mouth pried open so widely it looked like it was screaming. On the lower body the limbs had been amputated and sat inches away from the main body. The main body had so many blackboard pins attached to it it looked like some sort of rainbow mutant porcupine. Where the eyes should have been, instead of an “X” was a gaping hole with cotton wool forcefully seeping through what remained of the sockets.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kroppeb was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lynched[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Lavender [Mafia-aligned] and were on position V of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Lavender.

Abilities:
- Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group.

Win condition:
- You win when the Mafia obtain a majority with all threats eliminated.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose in the middle of the room is now [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]YELLOW[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at I, the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at II, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]second hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at XV.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The room goes dark.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 5 will last 24 hours. Please submit your night action before then if you intend to - if not it will be forfeit.[/BCOLOR]

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The light in the room turns on again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at I, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at II.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The YELLOW primrose flashes, and when the light faded the participants find Timdood3 dead. A Minecraft-looking jack-o-lantern was attached to their head, flashing on and off repeatedly. On the stalk there hung a small Minecraft name tag - scribbled on it in lame and untidy handwriting - “i’M DaNNEd”.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose is now RED.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Timdood3 was found dead.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Sunflower [Town-aligned] and were on position VIII of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Sunflower.

Abilities:
- Do not despair, for you do not have any night abilities. You can still vote during the day, and do not underestimate that power.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It is now Day 5. It takes [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] votes to lynch and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] votes to no-lynch. To vote a player, enter “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote [player][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” - you may also “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote no-lynch[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” and “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]unvote[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” to vote for a no-lynch or abstain from the vote respectively.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If an option reaches the required number of votes, the thread will be locked and the option will be executed. If no option reaches the required number of votes by the end of the day, it will default to a no-lynch.[/BCOLOR]

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 11 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 1 (Nottykitten) [L-2]

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch and 3 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why do you think Dess is Mafia? I still think its Aqua + Stranger
All game I've felt a mafia tone in his post. In my mind, when Dess is town, he talks casually and informally and comes off as a guy standing with their hands in their pockets. As mafia, he always has this tone change where it's like he's cleared his throat and is speaking on a podium. It's unnatural.

His reads have also felt so fake to me. I can usually follow his reads when he's town. This game they've felt contradictory and made up. Saying I sound totally ungenuine but townie. Saying kropp was strong townie. Saying vy was strong townie after he'd made 2 posts.

Add onto that the fact that he defended omni (scum), pushed for vyryn (town) suddenly at the start of day 2 which felt to me at the time like it was planned in mafia chat since it so out of the blue to start the day with and it was such a sudden turn and I don't really buy that it's because he thought that molten dying after vy kept saying he thought they were the same role suddenly made his strong townread on vy turn into suspicion.

And then add on the fact we had UNU as a cop which means Dess being our only investigative is no longer an argument I'm using

And then add on the fact the mafia have to get rid of a 'threat' before they can win meaning it makes sense they have an anti-town searching role which would be dess's

And overall I just think he's been the scummiest person out of everyone alive.

But yeah the reason I thought he was confirmed was since if I assume you're telling the truth and UNU's post was a softclaim, the Oleander had to be him.

But we did have somebody switch you and tim on the clock the other day and nobody owned up to that. It seems likely to me that there's a mafia role that can do that. So I wonder if they switched themselves tonight.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well that was a quick night.

Also, Notty's full of BS. In what world is a role that could remove someone's infinite use abilities not OP?
Furthermore, what would happen if the RNG that assigned Notty's role chose the mafia with the night kill ability? I'm finding it very hard to believe that they're 3p role is legit.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Points in Dess's favour are the fact there are these switching roles and stuff, so having more than one investigative does make sense

And the fact kropp was lavender despite being mafia, so maybe there are like only 2 mafia with poisonous flowers so UNU's role wouldn't have been as useful as a normal cop would be

But I still think he's scum, I think he claimed his role since he thought it'd make him seem townie and he tried to protect omni and push for a mislynch of vy since they planned it the night before

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well that was a quick night.

Also, Notty's full of BS. In what world is a role that could remove someone's infinite use abilities not OP?
Furthermore, what would happen if the RNG that assigned Notty's role chose the mafia with the night kill ability? I'm finding it very hard to believe that they're 3p role is legit.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
It's not that OP. It's not as bad as killing someone, and there are often serial killers.

And it'd probably mean the mafia choose somebody else to do the kill.