Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well crap now I have to actually think, and I thought I was gonna start having fun and memeing ... dammit inffy
One last question for you.

Yesterday, why didn't you push on brian even though he claimed the reflection thing and you believed he was lying?

At that point you hadn't seen molten's role so you had no reason to think vy was scum so that can't be why. So why, yesterday, didn't you push on brian?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Vy thought he and molten both had the same role, to reflect things based on their angle. That's why he asked molten about whether he thought his role was related to angles. When molten flipped, vy said he wasn't the same role and he wasn't sure why molten confirmed he could see where he was going with angles.
This doesn't even make any sense because Vy and Molten would overlap on III if they both had the role Vy claims to have

• Informative
Reactions: Sam_Winchester

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I wasn't active during the time of closing the day. By the time I showed up again the thread was closed and I had already voted for Omni whom I 100% knew was lying about blocking Aqua. I had already been zeroing in on him for ages, and the fact that he lied about being the one who blocked Aqua just proved we finally had one confirmed mafia. I was happy to come back to such results, for today, I'm gonna go back to how I decided someone was mafia. However, now that you say Vyryn didn't calim to have Molten's twin ability, I can't be that sure, but I willing to leave the vote on Vyryn, because Ivy's can be poisonous. I think his plant is mafia sided.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Vyryn - 6 (Nottykitten, Dess, Timdood3, Aqua, Notme, Purplepixies) [L-1]
Nottykitten - 1 (Vyryn) [L-6]

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 6 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why would the hosts put in two roles whose purpose is to reflect a bunch of people and then have them overlap?
Because the numbers weren't allocated with the roles. The numbers are alphabetical, the roles (I'm assuming) were randomly distributed. So if they wanted two roles to be like vy's then they wouldn't have control over where they'd overlap or not so it'd just be luck of the draw.

I don't think that would be likely at all but I can at least see why vy might've thought it was plausible or not even considered that they overlap.

• Agree
Reactions: Vyryn

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Because the numbers weren't allocated with the roles. The numbers are alphabetical, the roles (I'm assuming) were randomly distributed. So if they wanted two roles to be like vy's then they wouldn't have control over where they'd overlap or not so it'd just be luck of the draw.

I don't think that would be likely at all but I can at least see why vy might've thought it was plausible or not even considered that they overlap.
I guess that's probably true but I still find it unlikely a setup would have that role twice.

I also think you should just hammer him since Purple has responded and Brian is probably going to be AFK forever.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess that's probably true but I still find it unlikely a setup would have that role twice.
Yeah I agree

I also think you should just hammer him since Purple has responded and Brian is probably going to be AFK forever.
I'm going to ask alisha to prod brian to check forums again

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And when he flips Mafia I'd like everyone to take my cop-dial theory seriously tomorrow.
What do you think about the fact choco specified the colours for a) day start and b) day end?

And do you think it's likely that the hosts didn't realize they were giving out a false cop report all of yesterday?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tada! Nighttime falls again. The players have decided to lynch Vyryn today, and as promised, the blue Celebi is going to deliver a bee-a-ut-iful execution! It’s PUNISHMENT TIIIIIIIIIME! ;D[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Execution-execution-execution-execution-execution-executionexecutionexecutionexecutionexecutionexecutionexecution.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This round, the flash of light was so bright the participants took much longer to have their eyes accustomed - it was also accompanied by a shrill scream - so loud but at the same time so helpless. When the flash finally subsided, lo and behold did the blue Celebi deliver![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vyryn was charred so badly they were hardly recognisable - but their humanly figure was still standing - their mouth had been absolutely maimed - it was torn repeatedly using what appeared to be a fish-hook like object. Vyryn’s miraculously intact and unburnt eyes laid on the floor, gorged from their sockets, still bloody from the trauma.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The blue Celebi hovered over whatever that was left of the corpse, rubbing its hands in sheer delight, before looking at the players and shaking its head in mock dismay. Tsk tsk tsk. It laughed, and then it was gone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vyryn was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lynched[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Ivy [Town-aligned] and were on position XVI of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities:
- Reflect: At night once during the game, you may create a reflection barrier starting from 3 numerals to your left to 3 numerals to your right, your own numeral included. Actions that hit the reflection barrier will be redirected accordingly depending on the angle of incidence.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose in the middle of the room is now YELLOW.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at X, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at II.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The room goes dark yet again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 3 will last [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]24 hours[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Please send in your night actions if you intend to through forum PMs. If you do not send in a night action before the deadline, it will be forfeit.[/BCOLOR]

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]End of Night 3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Click… click… click… it seems like the light in the room isn’t working all too well. Oh well, blue Celebi will get some technicians to fix it later. Anyway, as the light came back on, the dial had moved:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at VIII, the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at II, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]second hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at XV.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The YELLOW primrose emits another flash, and the next moment there was a loud resounding boom in the room. Followed by a loud mooooooooooo. When the flash was gone, Notme was found ogling at the space in front of him - their hair had been blown and puffed up Albert Einstein-style. A gigantic plastic half-washing machine half-cow… [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]thing[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]... had horns brutally penetrating through Notme’s abdomen.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose is now GREEN.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Notme was found dead.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Holly [Town-Aligned] and were on position VII of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr=@x18}
{td=top|@x18}
[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Holly.

Abilities:
- Absorb: Every night phase, you may target a roman numeral to stop all actions on that player. You may not self-target.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is now Day 3. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It takes [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]6[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] votes to lynch and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]5[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] votes to no-lynch. To vote a player, enter “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote [player][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” - you may also “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote no-lynch[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” and “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]unvote[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” to vote for a no-lynch or abstain from the vote respectively.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If an option reaches the required number of votes, the thread will be locked and the option will be executed. If no option reaches the required number of votes by the end of the day, it will default to a no-lynch.[/BCOLOR]

• Haha
Reactions: Notme