Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

TheWeakGuy48_ - 9(Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Aqua, HKCaper, Timdood3, Notme, Stranger from Planet 9, Unusual_Dood) [Lynched]
HKCaper - 2(TheWeakGuy48_, Purplepixies) [L-7]
Purplepixies - 1(Dess) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

TheWeakGuy48_ has been lynched. Please stand by while votes are verified and listen to your favorite loading screen music!

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As the day concludes, the participants have decided to lynch TheWeakGuy48_ today. A sudden flash of light is emitted from the centre of the room yet again, blinding everyone. There was a sudden discotheque-like effect in the whole room, with rapidly flashing colours, almost epileptic in nature.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The next moment, when the light faded, TheWeakGuy48_ was lying in a pool of their blood, eyes open wide, with their still heart grotesquely lying by their side, connected to the body only by the aorta sticking from their gaping mouth. The blue Celebi hovers over TheWeakGuy48_’s body, a wicked triumphant smile on its face, before disappearing again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]TheWeakGuy48_ was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lynched[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Chrysanthemum (Town-aligned) and were on position XIII of the clock.[/BCOLOR]

[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Chrysanthemum.

Abilities:
- Transport: Once, at night, you may select two roman numerals to switch the locations of those players on the game dial. Your targets will be informed which places they have been switched to. You are counted as “visiting” both your targets.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose in the middle of the room is now [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]RED[/BCOLOR].

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at VII, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at XVI.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Five seconds after the horrifying execution, the entire room turns completely dark.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 1 will last at least [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]24 hours[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Please send in your night actions if you intend to through forum PMs. If you do not send in a night action before the deadline, it will be forfeit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 1 will begin [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]at least 24 hours later[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Night 1
Flash! In an instant, the complete darkness was replaced yet again with the scintillating white light. The players watched, squinting, at the time dial at their feet.

The hour hand points at I, and the minute hand points at IX.

Moments after the reveal, a blinding flash appeared from the RED primrose in the centre of the room, sending a jolt of pain into the eyes of the remaining players.

This round, when the light subsided, the players horrifyingly discover the body of HKCaper. They were lying face down, with their arms somehow disgustingly tied in a dead knot - as if the bones underneath were flexible. The head was cocked to one side, leaving one eye visible, staring hollowly ahead. The lips revealed a somewhat twisted half-smile which made the situation all the more unnerving.

Amongst the newfound pandemonium, it was noted that the Primrose in the middle of the room had turned BLUE.

HKCaper was found dead.
They had the role of Dandelion [Town-Aligned]. They were at position III of the clock.

[xtable=skin1|border:0|border-color:#000000|687x97]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=677x@}Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Dandelion.

Abilities:
- You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

It is now Day 1.

It takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch. To vote a player, enter “vote [player]” - you may also “vote no-lynch” and “unvote” to vote for a no-lynch or abstain from the vote respectively. To bold your votes on mobile devices, place them inside these tags; [,b][,/b] without the commas.

If an option reaches the required number of votes, the thread will be locked and the option will be executed. If no option reaches the required number of votes by the end of the day, it will default to a no-lynch.

Night 2 will begin at 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00. This day has more time allotted than Day 0, so use your time wisely.

Vyryn

Reaction score
Good morning.
MoltenAshes: From what they've said about their role I think they might have the same role as me. To attempt to verify this, I have a few questions specifically for you MoltenAshes .
1) Is your role name on this page?
http://www.theplantlist.org/browse/-/-/
2) When I received my role I asked the GMs about angles. Assume for a moment that I have the same role as you; do you see where my question may have been coming from?
3) Can you figure out which of your posts might have suggested to me that you have the same role as me?
I think all three of these should be answerable without giving away details of my or your (whether or not we are in fact the same role) role name or description. Of course, if we can verify each other's roles we can eliminate each other from our lists of suspicious people, which will be useful.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Good morning.
MoltenAshes: From what they've said about their role I think they might have the same role as me. To attempt to verify this, I have a few questions specifically for you MoltenAshes .
1) Is your role name on this page?
http://www.theplantlist.org/browse/-/-/
2) When I received my role I asked the GMs about angles. Assume for a moment that I have the same role as you; do you see where my question may have been coming from?
3) Can you figure out which of your posts might have suggested to me that you have the same role as me?
I think all three of these should be answerable without giving away details of my or your (whether or not we are in fact the same role) role name or description. Of course, if we can verify each other's roles we can eliminate each other from our lists of suspicious people, which will be useful.
Vy! Where have you been and why haven't you given any reads yet and what are they if you have any?