Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If I recall correctly I was heavily scum reading purple and slightly scumreading Vyryn when Omni got lynched.
Yesterday Notty was (and still is) my biggest scum read (as in Im pretty sure they're mafia, not 3p), followed by Aqua.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Hm alright, thanks. Well, I'm only voting for Dess today. So if you want the only lynch in the game right now that won't require a mafia member to jump onto it, I'd vote for Dess with me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Going to bed now

I will most likely use my Hide tonight since we're so endgame it's probably not worth the risk to run mindgames anymore

Or maybe I'm just saying that to make the mafia not target me and I won't use it!!!!

Or maybe I'm just saying that to make the mafia target me and waste their kill and give us an extra night to lynch them and save the game!!

Oooooooo!!11

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Btw I am still open to hearing other arguments obviously, when I said earlier I'm only voting dess I don't mean to say it's impossible for me to be swayed to change my vote and I'm not trying to be like "do it this way only and I won't listen to any disagreements" or something. As of right now I really want to lynch dess though.

Just wanted to clarify that since I think I came across as a bit "I'm doing it this way and don't even bother trying to change my mind", but I do still want to hear everyone's opinions since who knows I might end up agreeing (but rn I'm 100% wanting a dess lynch and I want him dead!)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
One thing I am thinking about is that if there are 2 Mafia left it'd be nice if dess was the last alive tonight since then we'd get no kill so it'd be good to lynch the other one today

But I'm just not confident enough between stranger and Aqua to decide who that is so is it really worth the risk

And who knows maybe there is only one Mafia left somehow even though I find that really unlikely

Ughh I'm panicking that the Mafia will push for a mislynch while I sleep so I'm gonna

Unvote

for now so I can actually be around to see the votes

Nottykitten id love it if you could do the same for now just in case please <3

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 11 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 1 (Nottykitten) [L-2]

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch and 3 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
- Aqua hasn't pushed seriously on any mafia this game, he's only ever pushed on townies and defended a mafia from being lynched - but would he not be tempted to bus as mafia?
Honestly I'm at a loss.

I guess I really did tunnel vision too hard this game, although it's not resulted in any townie lynches UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE, I haven't really added much constructive to the town besides my original push on omni lmao

Uhhh I can assure you I'm town but that's the best I can really do having a vanilla townie role in a game like this *cough* bad game design choco *cough*

idkkk I sort of vibe Tim from how he acted on day 0 compared to what we're seeing now but since I haven't properly kept up with the thread there's a lot of info I'm missing

...tbh voting notty out of spite doesn't seem that bad right now :eyes:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottykitten id love it if you could do the same for now just in case please <3
No since I'm right. The fact you have so much trouble trying to decide whether or not to vote him and that Stranger is trying to turn the lynch onto me makes me all the more certain that this is the right lynch and Aqua/Stranger are the Mafia's.

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Inffy you seem far too sure I'm mafia I have explained all my actions and defenses so far.

Kropp the entire game has felt town to me, however yesterday I did want a Lynch on him because he made the most sense to be mafiaMafi I wanted to test Tim first and didn't have time to post after that because day ended so quickly.

Vy I explained in detail why I thought they were mafia. They kept bouncing around with reads (saying I'm strong town then saying to lynch me in the same post).

Purple i have explained in depth numerous times and I'm not doing that again.

As for Omni, I genuinely didn't get mafia vibes from him at all.

So don't get all uppity about me voting for these people when you also let a vote on two town members.

At this point I'm agreeing with notty and absolutely think mafia is Stranger/Aqua.

Vote Aqua

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 11 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 2 (Nottykitten, Dess) [L-1]

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch and 3 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Day 5 Results ——
Deadline: 10 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 3(Nottykitten, Dess, Stranger from Planet 9) [Lynched]

Aqua has been lynched, give us a few hours to finish the day!

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 6[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The players have decided to lynch Aqua. Is this the end? The blue Celebi’s wicked laughter echoes throughout the whole room. The next instance, the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]RED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] primrose in the middle of the room flashes. Following which there was a loud and resounding squish in the room - and then a weird burning smell. When the light was gone, the players were startled at seeing Aqua’s burnt and liquified body on the floor. It was weirdly fluid, and amongst the viscous liquid there laid chunks of burnt flesh and muscle.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lynched[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Ixora and were on position I of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Ixora.

Abilities:
- Haha, none!

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose in the middle of the room is now GREEN.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at I, the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at II.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The room goes dark.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]GC Flight, lock the doors. It’s over.[/BCOLOR]

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game end[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The remaining participants watch, horrified, as the light turns on, for the last time this round. The blue Celebi was hovering above the primrose in the middle of the room, slowly descending.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally, when it was at eye level, the blue Celebi started to revolve around the time dial in a clockwise direction, moving faster and faster and faster.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As it did so, the primrose in the middle of the room started to alternate colours rapidly - red, blue, green, yellow, red, blue, green, yellow, red blue green yellow red blue green yellow red blue green yellow redbluegreenyellow redbluegreenyellow redbluegreenyellow redbluegreenyellowredbluegreenyellowredbluegreenyellowredbluegreenyellowredbluegreenyellowredbluegreenyellowredbluegreenyellow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At this point, the blue Celebi was moving so fast it looked like a blurry blue line orbiting around the rainbow primrose. Suddenly, the circumference of the orbit increased as the blue Celebi started spiralling outwards. It looked like some surreal particle accelerator.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten and Stranger from Planet 9, who were too used to the blue Celebi’s antics at this point in time, stepped back quickly as the orbit ring expanded. Seconds after they did, the primrose in the middle of the room stopped alternating colours, merging into a sort of extreme white light that was of near-blinding intensity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The next moment, the blue Celebi made its ultimate move - reaching onto the exterior of the dial, it crashed, near light-speed, into the heads of Dess, and then Infected_Alien8_ - instantly forming a gaping hole in their skull and killing them. Their bodies deformed immediately and were flung out of viewable distance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And just as it came, the blue Celebi lightning disappeared, and the primrose in the room turns black. The floor of the time dial erupts into beautiful colours and blooms - prettier than anything imaginable, and the air erupts with a tantalising scent of honey. Spring.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After everything settled, Nottykitten and Stranger from Planet 9 somehow find themselves back in the abandoned hut - alone. As they walked out, the fog had cleared - and Foggy was there to greet them, offering them nice chamomile tea.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dess was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]annihilated by majority[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Gardenia [Town-aligned] and were on position II of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Gardenia.

Abilities:
- See: Once during the game, at night, you may target three different roman numerals to see if any of the players in that list are anti-town. You will get a result of “True”, “False”, or “No Result”. You are counted as “visiting” all three targets.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_Alien8_ was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]annihilated by majority[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Magnolia [Town-aligned] and were on position IV of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Magnolia.

Abilities:
- Disable: During the night, you may target a roman numeral to stop that player from using a night action in the following night phase.

Win condition:
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten survived.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Oleander [Mafia-aligned] and were on position XIV of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Oleander.

Abilities:
- Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group.

- Swap: At night once during the game, you can pick two roman numerals to swap the locations of those players on the game dial. Your targets will be informed which places they have been switched to. This action counts as “visiting” both your targets.

Win condition:
- You win when the Mafia obtain a majority with all threats eliminated.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stranger from Planet 9 survived.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Nightshade [Mafia-aligned] and were on position XI of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Nightshade.

Abilities:
- Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group.

- Second Hand Manipulation: Once, at night, you may spawn a second hand and have it direct to a roman numeral. Second hands despawn two game nights later.

Win condition:
- You win when the Mafia obtain a majority with all threats eliminated.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Mafia has successfully eliminated all threats to itself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Congratulations to Kroppeb, Nottykitten, Omni, and Stranger from Planet 9.[/BCOLOR]

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Thank you everyone that signed up and went through as much of the game as they possibly could! I'm very happy with how active and engaged everyone was, and ChocoFox's setup style was such a delight for me to see translated to the forum mechanics very effectively. Congrats Choco on your first forum setup complete!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Dammmmnn

GG Nottykitten you played beautifully, didn't see that one coming at all

And huge well done to you Stranger from Planet 9, you changed up your game BIG time, damn I'm impressed

Well done to all of the mafia since all of you did amazingly, Kroppeb your town tone is incredible, and Omni if I had my way we'd have lynched vy over you on day 2

Sorry for my reads being so trash this game townies

ChocoFox Alisha WHAT DID THE COLOURS DO

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Did you actually think there was a 2nd mafia team and the clock was a cop btw? If not you were amazing at seeming genuine in thinking it was a cop dial to me
Not really since there was only 1 nightkill so there couldn't be.

Btw we tried to nightkill Purple n1 by swapping you/purple and then the nightkill targeting you. But brian's reflection messed stuff up and my swap failed and HK died instead.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did the colour actually mean anything though? Did it have an effect on the players?
None, no hidden effects - the closest theory is a cop dial - but in reality it was a tracker/watcher dial. Using that information should've let people narrow down who the killer each night was.