Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 0[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The sixteen participants walk into a deserted hut in the middle of a forest. It was foggy outside - typical of the March air, and they decided to take shelter until the fog cleared. As the participants swiped out the cobwebs and the rest of the group proceeded through the main door, there was a sudden blinding flash of light coming from inside the house, engulfing everyone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Silence.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The next moment, when the light faded, the participants find themselves in a completely monochromatic room, with a time dial at their feet. Everyone was arranged in a circle.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I - Aqua[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]II - Dess[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]III - HKCaper[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]IV - Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]V - Kroppeb[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]VI - MoltenAshes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]VII - Notme[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]VIII - Nottykitten[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]IX - Omni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]X - Purplepixies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XI - Stranger from Planet 9[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XII - TehBrian[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XIII - TheWeakGuy48_[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XIV - Timdood3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XV - Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]XVI - Vyryn[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at VII, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at XVI.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A blue Celebi appears from the decolourised primrose in the middle of the room - its appearance a stark contrast to the white background. The Celebi circles around the players, then returning back to the centre, where it disappears, leaving a note:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“The flower has four colours. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]RED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]BLUE[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]GREEN[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]YELLOW[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent],” the note said. “Use this information as you please”.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With that, a second flash of light blinds the players, and as it fades, the players realise the primrose in the middle of the room is now [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]RED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What will you do? Who will you trust? There is only one way to find out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As flowers bloom in the spring,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]with renowned honour and fresh vengeance,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]the dial of time spins.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]May lies and deceit distort the dimming truth;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]for calamity is sowed from the seeds of rivalry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 0 will last [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]96 hours[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. It takes [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]9[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] votes to lynch and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]8[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] votes to no-lynch. To vote a player, enter “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote [player][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” - you may also “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote no-lynch[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” and “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]unvote[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” to vote for a no-lynch or abstain from the vote respectively. To bold your votes on mobile devices, place them inside these tags; [,b][,/b] without the commas. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If an option reaches the required number of votes, the thread will be locked and the option will be executed. If no option reaches the required number of votes by the end of the day, it will default to a no-lynch.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 1 will begin at [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]24 March 2019 UTC 22:00[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Also thoughts on the colors? Does anybody have a role flower with any of those colors? At this point no need to say which or what flower you are but it might be worth noting. I can say my flowers color is not there.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]“The flower has four colours. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]RED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]BLUE[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]GREEN[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]YELLOW[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent],” the note said. “Use this information as you please”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]RED[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at VII, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at XVI.[/BCOLOR]
there is prob some game aspect related to time and colors, not sure what though.

also let's not share what flowers we are just yet, cus I bet there is some weird role that uses that info

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also thoughts on the colors? Does anybody have a role flower with any of those colors? At this point no need to say which or what flower you are but it might be worth noting. I can say my flowers color is not there.
Oh, so your role is a flower? Scum confirmed.
I kid, of course. I think it's safe to assume all of our roles are flowers, but I think we're meant to infer our colors based on the type of flower. Does anyone think it's a good idea to share our colors? #Day0massclaim

I don't think we should underestimate anything here.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
+small townie points for being fine outing the fact you're a flower without worrying it's linked to having a naughty alignment! Although it is possible scum were given info to make claims less dangerous like in alisha's last game

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf, what do you think of the clock hands pointing to Notme & Vyryn's numbers?
No idea

The only thing I've thought of in relation to any of that is that since the numbers have been assigned to us alphabetically rather than random, I think the numbers themselves haven't been manually chosen to be specific roles, and that roles have been randomized within the numbers. I have no idea how helpful that's going to be though

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
No idea

The only thing I've thought of in relation to any of that is that since the numbers have been assigned to us alphabetically rather than random, I think the numbers themselves haven't been manually chosen to be specific roles, and that roles have been randomized within the numbers. I have no idea how helpful that's going to be though
I hadn't noticed it was alphabetical, just that it was a different order from signups.\

My thought was a role that targeted one of those two players or something.
We should all probs just claim our flowers I think?
While seeming harmless, it's a possibility that there could still be information derived from flowers.
Alisha loves a RID killer so I'm kinda reluctant to do that
What's RID?