Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy sorry but in what world would a mafia member claim this early on? I'm here trying to prove you because me results have you as town sided.

And again I don't get results for if somebody is third party, it's basically just a "are they anti town yes/no"

Because third party isn't always strictly anti town it wouldn't even benefit mafia by your logic
A world where they want to seem townie for claiming as early as possible an investigative role which they used n1

And yeah, third party are always classed as anti-town afaik

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Anyways moving past this there are likely what 4 mafia in this game? 5?

Knowing that Inffy, Purple and Notme are all town sided (or rather not anti town) it gives us a much smaller list to work with. Now assuming that you believe my claim that gives us 4 proven or semi proven town

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Either way, I don't buy that a townie has that kind of power

Could you give me some insight into why I was a town read for you yesterday please, despite saying I sounded totally fake to you?
This was because as much as your reads sounded fake and very much so unlike you they didn't sound like a mafia member trying to push on somebody that is until the push on twg all of a sudden which is why I investigated you

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Alright, and why does you being away for so long make you type differently?
Because of real life inffy. As you don't know, here's why. I study communication at college and my mannerisms have changed because of going through this and I'm always striving to make my message as clear as possible to prevent this possibility of miscommunication occurring which quite frankly is damn near impossible

• Winner
Reactions: Timdood3

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Because of real life inffy. As you don't know, here's why. I study communication at college and my mannerisms have changed because of going through this and I'm always striving to make my message as clear as possible to prevent this possibility of miscommunication occurring which quite frankly is damn near impossible
What a nerd lmao

• Agree
Reactions: Omni and Dess

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reading up on this but in the mean time here have this tidbit of information.

I am Gardenia. My role allows me to once per game, at night, investigate three different Roman numerals and see if there any of them are anti town. I used this last night on inffy, purple, and notme so I can say they are all town sided players as I received the result of false (I would get true if any of them were anti town).

Now obviously one of them might be godfather but I'm willing to take my chances are hope they aren't.
Well that's a curveball right there.
Inffy sorry but in what world would a mafia member claim this early on? I'm here trying to prove you because my results have you as town sided.

And again I don't get results for if somebody is third party, it's basically just a "are they anti town yes/no"

Because third party isn't always strictly anti town it wouldn't even benefit mafia by your logic
I feel a lot like inf saying this, but: Why did you feel the need to specify that your results prove inf? It feels like a plea of "I'm saying you're town! Why are you trying to kill me! I'm helping you [personally, instead of helping the town]!"
It feels weird to me that this slipped passed inf's seemingly infinite supply of "Can you explain what you were thinking here?"

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways moving past this there are likely what 4 mafia in this game? 5?

Knowing that Inffy, Purple and Notme are all town sided (or rather not anti town) it gives us a much smaller list to work with. Now assuming that you believe my claim that gives us 4 proven or semi proven town
Considering I believe your claim unless someone proves otherwise,that makes these people left to have a chance to be Mafia:
Aqua, Omni, Kroppeb, MoltenAshes, Nottykitten, Stranger from Planet 9, TehBrian, Timdood3, Unusual_Dood, Vyryn.

I bolded everyone of these who voted for Weak (town). From these people I town-read Aqua/Tim at the moment so really its between Omni/Stranger/Unu for me. I'm just gonna go ahead and vote Omni.

Vote Omni

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Do you believe dess's claim?
evidently not, but there's only one way to test if it's true.

Lynching him would be too risky as to lose such a valuable role to town (although him outing himself so early seems weird at best)
besides if we did lynch him and he flipped scum, we'd still have no evidence to support he wasn't just lying to put more suspicion on you and that you weren't his teammates. Although your interactions since day 0 have been interesting.

The only way to prove he was telling the truth would be the death of one of his listed, chosen by town.

And I for one am all for that experiment especially when I have reason to believe you are scum.

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
evidently not, but there's only one way to test if it's true.

Lynching him would be too risky as to lose such a valuable role to town
He's claiming it's 1-shot. It's not a valuable role anymore, and it could confirm 3 townies for us or lynch a mafia (and I think the latter since this role is OP as heck)

The only way to prove he was telling the truth would be the death of one of his listed, chosen by town.

And I for one am all for that experiment especially when I have reason to believe you are scum.
And if I flip town, what then? You'll lynch purple? And if she flips town, you'll lynch raxo? And only then you'll lynch Dess?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Well that's a curveball right there.

I feel a lot like inf saying this, but: Why did you feel the need to specify that your results prove inf? It feels like a plea of "I'm saying you're town! Why are you trying to kill me! I'm helping you [personally, instead of helping the town]!"
It feels weird to me that this slipped passed inf's seemingly infinite supply of "Can you explain what you were thinking here?"
That's almost exactly what it was, haven't you heard the phrase don't bite the hand that feeds you? I had an assumption that people would try to vote him, and a correct one at that after seeing aqua and Omni do it, after how TWG's lynch went. So yes of course it would be baffling when I'm essentially trying to go "oh wait no don't lynch him he's town" and suddenly be fought back against and instead have suspicion of being mafia.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
He's claiming it's 1-shot. It's not a valuable role anymore, and it could confirm 3 townies for us or lynch a mafia (and I think the latter since this role is OP as heck)
oh if it is indeed one shot then lynch dess by all means, that completely makes sense.

Although ti still doesn't completely prove ur innocence as there's a lot about this game we don't know.

• Love
Reactions: Omni