Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Day 3 Results ——
Deadline: 8 April 2019 UTC 22:00.
TehBrian - 6 (Nottykitten, Stranger from Planet 9, Dess, Infected_Alien8_, Timdood3, purplepixies) [Lynched]
Aqua - 1 (TehBrian) [L-5]
Purplepixies - 1 (Aqua) [L-5]

TehBrian has been lynched. I'll post the day results as soon as I can!

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 3 Lynch[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Night falls with an increasingly grim mood within the participants. The prospect of having to watch another signature™ blue Celebi execution™ was just unbearable. They decided to lynch TehBrian anyway.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As with before, the flash of light blinded the players. This round, there was a sickening crack followed by what sounded like splintering of quartz or some kind of hard material. What followed next was a series of repeated splitting, splintering sounds, and finally a dull thud.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When the light was gone - the players find TehBrian - sitting, their body slumped to one side. Every single bone in their body had been broken at least once. Their head had been cracked like some sort of walnut, and somehow completely flattened. The blue Celebi emerged from the deformed skull, carrying what appeared to be a completely intact cerebrum. In one swift motion, the blue Celebi flew to the centre of the room, revolving around the primrose once, before disappearing. The brightness of the room increased immediately. The light had been fixed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nicely done![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]TehBrian was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lynched[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Lilac [Town-Aligned] and were on position XII of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr=@x18}
{td=top|@x18}
[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Lilac.

Abilities:
- Mirror: Every night phase, you can target a roman numeral to summon a reflection barrier on that user. Actions that hit the reflection barrier will be redirected depending on the angle of incidence.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose in the middle of the room is now GREEN.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at VIII, the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at II, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]second hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at XV.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The room goes dark.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Night 4 will last [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]24 hours[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Please send in your night actions if you intend to through forum PMs. If you do not send in a night action before the deadline, it will be forfeit.[/BCOLOR]

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Woosh - the light in the room turned on almost seamlessly - whatever the blue Celebi did it sure as heck fixed the light.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hour hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at I, the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]minute hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at II, and the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]second hand[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] points at XV.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The GREEN primrose emits a flash - as with before - and this round the players find Unusual_Dood dead - surprisingly they seemed to have died peacefully in their sleep. Hippity meow OneShot Niko aside, the players look at the centre of the room yet again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The primrose is now RED.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood was found dead.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They had the role of Rose [Town-aligned] and were on position XV of the clock.[/BCOLOR]
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr=@x18}
{td=top|@x18}[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers. Your role is Rose.

Abilities:
- Investigate: Each night phase, you may investigate a player to obtain their role name or “No Result”.

Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It is now Day 4. It takes [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]5[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] votes to lynch and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]4[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] votes to no-lynch. To vote a player, enter “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote [player][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” - you may also “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]vote no-lynch[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” and “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]unvote[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]” to vote for a no-lynch or abstain from the vote respectively.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If an option reaches the required number of votes, the thread will be locked and the option will be executed. If no option reaches the required number of votes by the end of the day, it will default to a no-lynch.[/BCOLOR]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Me, actually. 0.0

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Hm alright

I really don't understand these nightkills

Anyway, I made the right decision by not using up my hide last night, and I disabled kropp.

The reason I did that was since I realized Aqua's role name is the 'scientific' name of his flower, whereas everybody else's is their common name (unless the common and scientific name are the same thing). I thought that meant he was mafia, in which case I thought omni tried to disable hk and kropp tried to kill me, but their plan was foiled by brian's reflection and so aqua decided to claim the disable to look town and omni caught onto what he was doing and confirmed it. In which case kropp was the mafia's killer for that night, and since it's possible the mafia can't choose who does their kill but has it assigned to a specific person for the whole game, I figured kropp was the best disable target.

However...

I think Aqua and Tims are the most believeable tbh.
May be the way they claimed + their actual flower but I guess it's just a gut feeling
I think this is UNU softclaiming his reports? Meaning Aqua is telling the truth about his flower and probably is town after all. And tim as well.

And Notty's confirmed my flower and unless you think we're mafia buddies and the mafia have another disabler you should probably believe my claim.

Which leaves us Dess, Notty, Kropp, Stranger and Purple as the people we don't know whether their flowers are legitimate or not.

I'm actually starting to rethink my read on purple. This is twice now where it seemed like she knew a townie was going to flip town when she really shouldn't have (TWG and brian). And just like when TWG was being lynched, her posts about being reluctant to lynch brian pinged my radar. And when she was claiming her flower, her 'worry' about being targetted, when she was like '*prays*' or something, felt kinda fake as well. I kept pushing that aside because I thought overall she was super super townie and that those would be red herrings but now that literally everybody left alive has seemed townie to some degree, I'm starting to think I've been defending a mafia member this whole time.

Also, if there is anyone else out there who lied when they claimed vanilla, can you please claim now? This is probably mylo so we need all the info we can get.

And Nottykitten who did you try to bond with last night?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm also really confused because I thought Dess was scummy all game (except for yesterday, he seemed pretty townie there) but he's our only 'cop' role

And yet if stranger isn't mafia then he surely has to be?? Unless it is aqua as mafia and he's just got a non-poisonous flower.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait hang on, if flowers are tied to alignments, and everything we've seen so far suggests that they are, then UNU was essentially our cop

Meaning we have little need for Dess anymore

Meaning his scummy behaviour throughout day 0 and 1 can actually be attributed to him being mafia realistically now, and if that's true then I haven't been devastatingly wrong with my reads this game after all (well I kind of have but not as devastatingly wrong at least!)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like, for a while I thought Dess would be playing the tactic of a) bussing his team and b) being weary to lynch town because it's incriminating

Under that assumption, I predicted that omni would be town if he was mafia because he was defending omni, and that vy would be dess's mafia buddy because his push on vy felt pre-meditated in mafia chat and I thought he was bussing

But if I flip that assumption around and think that actually Dess has been doing the opposite, he's been trying to defend his buddies and push for mislynches, his behaviour make complete sense and predict the flips of both omni and vy, and account for all the posts he's made that have made me think he was faking reads or sounding constructed etc.

Maybe I'm just getting carried away with the excitement of having found scum after being wrong about so many people but suddenly I'm back to scum reading dess again because it can actually make sense now. And although he seemed townie yesterday, that's 1/3 days that he did so I don't want to give that much weight. And he didn't seem *that* townie anyway, not enough to make me think he's town for sure.

I think Dess and Kropp are mafia. Because both of them have been the most scummy (Dess) or least townie out of townie people (Kropp) for me, and because Dess defended Kropp as well, from me.

And then the final mafia... I don't know, maybe purple?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well, inf's scum.

I'll admit I haven't really been paying attention to the game and it's my fault it's gone the way it has.
(I've been very busy with work etc.)

He's been commanding the town on a circlejerk of killing townies based on his unquestioned authority in the town

Okay going to bed now.

I'm sorry TehBrian as well for being wrong in my read of you. I got you, HKCaper, theWeakGuy48, Vyryn, possibly purple, all wrong. I also thought kropp (probably mafia now) was cop. My reads this game have been pretty awful.

Sorry to you all <3
this vein attempt at apologising for throwing the game is evidence enough that he's scum tbh

• Agree
Reactions: Dess

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Well, inf's scum.

I'll admit I haven't really been paying attention to the game and it's my fault it's gone the way it has.
(I've been very busy with work etc.)

He's been commanding the town on a circlejerk of killing townies based on his unquestioned authority in the town

this vein attempt at apologising for throwing the game is evidence enough that he's scum tbh
I'm feeling the same way now. His reads are normally much better. But if notty is telling the truth then I'm hesitant to lynch him.