Time for Terrama to Unite!

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score

Welcome Terrama!
For majority of the world, Kami's Realm is being released today(!!!!!). With that, I think it's time for us to come together and discuss what our faction should be like - how we want to represent ourselves. Current ideas so far that I am leaving up for discussion by my fellow clan members:
  • Having a council of people who are interested in contributing ideas to Terrama. There will be players who join Terrama to play on the server for whatever reason they choose. Then there will be a group of people (including the leader) who will be apart of Terrama to play and help make it a fun place. We could schedule meeting times and discuss fun ideas for our faction - how we can keep ourselves different and engaging!
  • Democracy; if more than 2 people want the leader role, should we have elections? How should we resolve that?
  • What will be our focus as a team? Do we want groups of PvPers or people who embrace the land and known for building beautiful structures?
You are welcomed, Terrama, to contribute to our faction and provide ideas. Let me know!

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I like the banner. Very nice.
What will be our focus as a team? Do we want groups of PvPers or people who embrace the land and known for building beautiful structures?​
We will construct our might forces and fortresses! Become strong and mighty, and bring all under our dominion. And those who resist... those who reject the might of Mother Earth will find themselves crushed under the (natural) boot of her power! Fight brothers and sisters for the Earth Mother! The strength of the Earth is with you!...
No, don't take me seriously. I don't know what kind of direction such a clan should go. Don't listen to me, I don't even like PVP anyways. *whistles inconspicuously*
  • Having a council of people who are interested in contributing ideas to Terrama. There will be players who join Terrama to play on the server for whatever reason they choose. Then there will be a group of people (including the leader) who will be apart of Terrama to play and help make it a fun place. We could schedule meeting times and discuss fun ideas for our faction - how we can keep ourselves different and engaging!​
  • Democracy; if more than 2 people want the leader role, should we have elections? How should we resolve that?
I think you answered your second question (somewhat) with the first.
When I think of "Earth," I think of nature, and when I think of nature, I think peaceful yet powerful, patient and understanding, yet unrelenting.
Multiple personalities... just like everything which stands upon the earth.
And so basically a "council of leaders" rather than just a single leader, could work rather well. (although there should be a Head of the Council, a Head Muffin if you will, to lead the council.) The council of players, probably each with a different role in the clan (now I'm just thinking of UCON) probably elected or just accepted by the clan to act in such a way by either popular vote or just how much they contribute. The head of said council could be voted upon or decided by the council itself.

I don't know, I just like the idea of "councils." The word itself just has such flare; "The Council of Earthen Elders." Idk.
Since you are the leader at the start you could even hand pick certain people like advisors or etc to help with the council of people in the first bulletpoint.

Last edited:

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
As the 'Earth' clan, perhaps most of the base could be situated underground. This could be a organic cave-like system or an ordered base, whatever, I just feel being underground gives a feel of security and homeliness. The banner Sparkly posted gives a real Hobbit-ish vibe although that is kind of a used idea. Lastly, the Council of Earthen Elders sounds so imposing and important - I like it.

Reactions: digi and JKangaroo

SocialT

Reaction score
Can we have staff like for example: Builder, Leader of resources, Leader, 2nd in command and stuff like that?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
So do we have a plan of attack in terms of what we're going to do with our little base of operations?
I see we already have that really nice hollowed out hole in the ground connected to tons of caves, (and for some reason I'm just imagining having tons of crystals everywhere in em o3o) Which are great for resources.

But any plans on what you're thinking of doing, Sparkly?

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Woah lots of comments here.
I like the banner. Very nice.
Ty. :)
And those who resist... those who reject the might of Mother Earth will find themselves crushed under the (natural) boot of her power! Fight brothers and sisters for the Earth Mother! The strength of the Earth is with you!...
Don't take you seriously? I love threatening people with Mother Earth is on our side!

JKangaroo said:
I don't know, I just like the idea of "councils." The word itself just has such flare; "The Council of Earthen Elders." Idk.
Since you are the leader at the start you could even hand pick certain people like advisors or etc to help with the council of people in the first bulletpoint.
Bam. The Council of Earthen Elders. It shall be done! Expect a thread on this soonly, folks.
Lets stay moderate on pvp - lets raid those, who raid most!
I can dig it, not going overboard on PvP; only fighting others if they fight us first. ;) Anyone else disagree with this?
I still think we should live underground in a 100x100x50 space that is made beautifull on the inside, and there would be houses and everything. Digging would take a while but it could be really nice.
This would be cool too... I think of that RoF map that Ogarci made (Sanctuary maybe?) How like above ground is all sand but under the ground is like lots of trees and water, etc. It's been awhile since I played it so I may be thinking of another map. However! I like the idea of like deep in the ground exists a beautiful city (full of trees, naturally) where we all can live. Thoughts on this Terrama?
So do we have a plan of attack in terms of what we're going to do with our little base of operations?
I see we already have that really nice hollowed out hole in the ground connected to tons of caves, (and for some reason I'm just imagining having tons of crystals everywhere in em o3o) Which are great for resources.

But any plans on what you're thinking of doing, Sparkly?
I'm thinking of making a to-do list thread. There, we can share things like: what needs to be done; what resources do we need; what does Sparkly need to do for us; council and their meetings; etc.

At the moment, I've only been collecting resources to add to our room. I'd really like to have that organized asap though since atm it's only semi-organized; we're putting things everywhere. Maybe deciding that now - how we want it to look, how it will be organized, etc.

Side comment:
In the Terrama discussion thread, digitalmez asked a question that inspired this idea:
That's actually an interesting idea... what do you think, Terrama about having general roles for our faction? i.e., you want to build the best damn farm to ever exist than that will be your goal and your focus while someone else's interest may be farming us all the goods and diamond in the area. While you can still do everything, this could help give everyone (who wants one) a purpose for helping out Terrama. And if we have any questions about the status on something, we ask those people in charge of those jobs. Just a thought.
I felt it would fit better here than there so I included it here.

Actually, now that I re-read this thread, JK also suggested the same thing. I really like this idea.
The council of players, probably each with a different role in the clan (now I'm just thinking of UCON) probably elected or just accepted by the clan to act in such a way by either popular vote or just how much they contribute.
Also relates to Social's post.
Can we have staff like for example: Builder, Leader of resources, Leader, 2nd in command and stuff like that?