[Throwback] Classic Maps

AppleSeg

Reaction score
Anyone have access to the classic server maps? I wouldn't mind having a look at some of the old competition worlds that intensik had set up for map comps! :D (I think I submitted a few entries over the time I played ;) )

What's everyone's favourite classic map? I recall one with a huge tree in the middle with heaps of leaf chains around the map (if i recall correctly that is) that i found particularly fun.
(sorry if this is the wrong area of the forum)

AppleSeg

Reaction score
Since joining back up to blocktopia, i haven't played infection yet and it seems like it won't be for some time. Really looking forward to playing infection now, and hopefully some of the older maps can be added to the playlist :D

Meanwhile, AoD is a great iteration of zombies, i'm thoroughly enjoying it's spin on pvp zombies style. hopefully we can get some remakes of old maps too? i might try my hand at revamping some of the classics!

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
We do have a couple remakes from Classic; Narrows, Arboretum, and Divided are three of those. I think we might have more, or might have had more, but It's 7am and I just woke up.

Glad to see you're enjoying AoD as it is right now though =D

Reactions: AppleSeg

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Some more Classic Zombie Survival maps are 747 and Relic (renamed from Pandora's Box or something similar on CZS iirc.)

There's also TAG in AoD, which is sort of similar to Zombie Survival, where Zombies (Hunters) have to chase Survivors.

Glad you're having fun on AoD, and hopefully you will continue to have fun!

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

AppleSeg

Reaction score
Jeepers thats alot of maps! I had no idea that there was that many..:jawdrop:

Yuck

Reaction score
I may still have a copy of dinnertime and bathtub somewhere.

Turns out I probably do but they're located on a hard drive that's currently not connected to anything else. I think it's under my couch.