Thread Prefixes (Temporary)

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
(temporary to explain thread prefixes/allow discussion until the appropriate main thread is created then this thread will be deleted)

Hello Roleplayers,

Thanks to our lovely Malcovent, the subforum Roleplay has thread prefixes [OOC] and [IC]. [OOC] is for Out-Of-Character threads and [IC] is for In-Character threads. For your Roleplay you are not required to create both an [IC] and [OOC] thread. The way these are labeled are just ambiguous without a thread prefix.

In order to avoid unnecessary clutter for EscapeRestart these will be the only two thread prefixes available for the subforum Roleplay. All threads without a prefix will be assumed [OOC] and [IC] or else miscellaneous Roleplay discussion. To accommodate Taptalk users Fiestaguy suggested adding "Discussion" to the end of [OOC] threads.

Do you like them? Hate them? Want different colors*? Express here.

*I think the Forums doesn't allow custom colored prefixes because I requested blue and orange but received green and red so don't hound us about that U:

Reactions: Naoh

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Yea, I suggest changing [IC] to [RP] but that's kinda trivial.

If it turns out there there is a possible way to change colors of prefixes, I suggest changing OOC to just any other color than red. Red signifies bad which makes me involuntarily hesitate to look at the OOC threads. :p

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I like the way it is now with the word Discussion appended to OOC threads
Trap_Wolf there are also orange/yellow prefixes as shown on Haysaygar's staff app

Perhaps the ooc threads could have a witty pun on the title to differentiate, but that may be confusing