this thread's sole purpose is to tell other people what u have been up to lately

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
whats going on in ur life old friends and old community members that i know???

tl:dr: i miss a lot of you and i want to know you are doing well or bad these days so plz share. i am almost donezo with school and am now a 22 year old man. i am content with my life

p.s: if this thread dies feel free to necropost and update us all. if an admin tells you otherwise do not listen to them

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep AoD alive by supplying it with new (mostly mob) maps.
I have a pumpkin and will soon carve a cute fox face on it and use its seeds to make tasty garlic roasted pumpkin seeds.

I'm in my first semester of coolegg, and my classes consist of story boarding, 3D modeling with 3DS Max, and interactive audio.
Needless to say, I'm enjoying them much, and they have already done more for me than all 13 years of prior schooling combined.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
i'm finishing up school and hopefully will be finding a second job soon to get a little extra money.

i'm not suffering like i used to be but i'm still greatly unhappy. i'm unsure of what the future will bring and really wish i could change things without majorly fucking something up.

life is weird.

Reactions: Jivvi and Cstar

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I'm not dead which I'm happy about!

...and that's where the happiness ends. Haha nah, ask again in two months and I'll be content, exams are coming up and then after them the second semester of my first year studying commerce is done, thank goodness.

Oh and I'm 19 now.