Thinking back (Zombie Survival Days)

tommy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Tommy or Tom these days and I was an old member of the Blocktopia Zombie Survival.

The only reason I am posting here is because since my leave from the server and the server going down I have periodically thought back to my time on the server. 100% of the memories I still have from my time on the server were positive. Honestly I would give a lot to go back to that time on the server. I always remember my time on the server as some of my golden days of gaming, nothing I have done since has given me as much joy. I played on the server for several months and ended up as a Trusted rank. Unfortunately soon after gaining the rank from "hard work" I went on vacation and lost most of my interest in the server. From time to time afterwards I would return to the server for a bit but for whatever reason never returned permanently. One reason I'm here is the try and reconnect with some people who may remember me or remember general time on the server. I would love to share screenshots/video/chatlogs anything that would aid my memory for more nostalgia. Unfortunetly all of my screenshots were lost when I got my new computer. If there is anyone that remembers me feel free to pm me and I can give you my steam/osu profile and we can talk =). IGN: tommyd11 (for minecraft). I could go on about my time on the server with different stories experiences and memories but I would rather hear more from everyone else such as what they remember and what they are up to now. Thanks for reading!!