they should add a team builder rank

Reaction score
all who agree reply saying they should add a team builder rank.
its for people who like working as a team instead of doing things alone and sharing there best creations to there friendly builder buddies so they can recommend edits to each other.

• Creative
Reactions: Robo

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
This is a really interesting concept for a rank, but I think it just wouldn't be very needed in the server. I can see where you're getting at though, it can be great to get some recognition for always building as a team and working together, but I just don't think it'd really be really piratical for the server.
Although, if you win a mini-competition (or any competition on Create) hosted on the server sometimes, you and your friend can win a custom title saying "Team Builder" if you want. I think that'd be just as cool.

Though, I'd love to see what others would think of this before leaving it. (Psycho (jake wanted you to see it))

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I think some people do better in a team and some do better alone. others (like me) can generally go either way, but may still gravitate towards one or the other.
I think it may help to bring people together if we reward people for cooperating in some way or another, and with the community as it is, we'd do best sticking to each other like a brick wall instead of going every which way like sand.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I agree with Robo's opinion on this. Although you raise a valid point, I fail to understand our need for a team builder rank at this moment. Players generally give each other advice anyway and some build together already.
We have plans to encourage more team building though, so keep watching this section of the forums :)

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
jakerabbit1234 I don't think there's a need for a "Team Builder" rank even though I'm sure that there are many players on the server who would like to build with others. I suppose it's best to just ask people if they want to team up and build with you. Also, you're free to ask for critiques from other players who are willing to help out if they aren't busy.

Thank you for your suggestion!