Theodorre's Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
In-game username: Theodorre

Staff references(Trusted+): Thank you to Danni122112, Crashb23, Super_Goku and Da_Jinks. :)

Time spent on the server: 7 days and 3 minutes (168 hours and 3 minutes (at the time of writing, of course)).

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: While I haven't been with Blocktopia for particularly long, I believe I've been here long enough to understand the seriousness of the rank, even if it is a player rank. I realise that people may turn to me for my help if no staff ranks are online, and that's something I'm prepared to accept. I had the privilege of staffing on [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival as an Operator for one year and two months (February 2012 to May 2013), so I definitely understand the importance of acting in a mature and helpful manner to anyone and everyone. I also understand that, whilst still being a "player", guests and new people have a tendency to link their experiences with new servers based on interactions with anyone, especially if they're a "higher rank" than the default guest rank. Therefore, I will be prepared to help others, and portray JtE as positively as I can. That being said, if something is "out of the ordinary" or if someone needs help beyond what I can offer, I will contact the appropriate staff member, depending on availability, and pass on the said problem or request on behalf of the player.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I must admit, this question was difficult. As for things I'm proud of; I'm very happy I've been able to make many new friendships when I started JtE (okay, so these aren't really "feats" at all, are they?). Secondly (now, this may be more of a feat), Tommyleej and I were able to build a small (and still in development) settlement that now has two other permanent residents (something I never thought we'd be able to achieve).

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:

PERSONAL LIFE: I'm a 14-year-old guy, living in Central New Zealand. I really like running and playing hockey. I'm currently learning three languages; French, Spanish and NZSL, as well as learning/studying Interlingua online. I hope to learn Mandarin Chinese next year. When I'm 17, I'm planning to move down south to get a qualification in teaching English (ESOL), and then I hope to move to South America with my family in 2015/2016.

ONLINE/BLOCKTOPIA LIFE: I joined my first [Blocktopia] server on the 13th of December 2011, however I didn't join the forums until the 1st of January 2012. By the 21st, I was a Trusted on ZS, and then by February 11th, I was an Operator, a rank I held until May 1st, 2013. When that server shut down, I transferred to AoD. However, I didn't really "get to grips", with the server, so I decided to look for other servers to transfer to. I'd already been playing JtE since shortly after the release date, as well as the old SMP server, so I decided I'd try transferring there. I'm so glad I did. JtE was able to..."restart", my love of premium, and that was enough of a good reason for me to stay.

I think that's 210 words...I hope that's not a problem. D: I wasn't really able to find anything to delete. Thanks for reading!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
As you know, aristocrat is not a rank we just hand out. It is reserved for the very best of players, the ones who really care about and contribute to our server. In the time I've seen you around, you've helped quite a bit with advice, trading, and general conversation. You have a history of staffing behind you, and you're a quickly rising member of the village Terra Aurum. When I see you in-game, you're very helpful and friendly. I must say I'm surprised by this application, but it is a very good surprise.

I vote +1, and wish you the best of luck my friend!

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Nice application Theo, very nice. What can I say? Your a great guy, smart, helpful, friendly...
...I could go on and on, but I'll just sum it up with a nice +1

As well, making new friends and forging new memories is perhaps the best thing you could put for that question. It is a feat, an accomplishment on any server, anywhere.

Good luck Theo, you deserve it buddy!

• Thank You
  • Agree
Reactions: Henry and Theodorre

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
I got some logs of you griefing. Explain this please:

February 38, 1944:

Code:
[20:06] <Avallis> [Main] Shande: Get out of my house Theo!
[20:06] <Avallis> [Main] 63LittlePiggy63: What the hell are you doing? Get out of my house Theo!
[20:06] <Avallis> [Main] DarkHender: he did it again -.-
[20:06] <Avallis> [Main] bram13: GOD DAMMIT HE FLOODED ME
[20:06] <Avallis> [Main] billybob4424: haha
March 2, 1946:

Code:
[26:00] <ZombieBot> solis22: ANS <3<3<3<3
[26:00] <ZombieBot> ansoro2112: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
[26:00] <ZombieBot> Theodorre ate ansoro2112
[26:00] <ZombieBot> ansoro2112: What the hell you kippers pillared!
[26:00] <ZombieBot> billybob4424: haha
I advise you to stop. This is my final warning, you're going to get global banned.

(I don't know where to begin. You're an overall good player, and I never seen you do no nos. Why not?)

+1

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
-1 you didn't ask me for a reference
Eoht, ily <3 You're a great guy, helpful, mature and just nice to be around. You're very active too, which is always good c:. I know how wonderful you are from all sorts of Blocktopia servers, mainly being Zombie and JtE and think you'd make a great Aris! c: (and dat app, woah eoht. woah.) +1

• Thank You
Reactions: Theodorre
Status
Not open for further replies.