The Zombie Trusted icon

paceboys

Reaction score
I noticed how Zombie Ops have the Zombie Op icon, and TnT trusteds have it to. As a matter of fact, i think everything has one. But, the Zombie one looks FAR too much like the trusted one.. So, i took the time to make a unique one. If anyone can think of a better and more zombie-ish color scheme, let me know, i can fix it in a heartbeat. anyways, here. Use this and hit the Insert Image thing.
http://i.imgur.com/shrqc.png

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
I noticed how Zombie Ops have the Zombie Op icon, and TnT trusteds have it to. As a matter of fact, i think everything has one. Except Zombie Trusted.
We have a trusted one already:
This ^ is the original button, i had it in my signature when i was Trusted.

Shoot, i just realized that the head admin one is blue >.> ill make mine purple... sorry for all the changes
Purple is the color for OPs ;)

paceboys

Reaction score
I just remembered that (sorry, its 4:30 am. im tired) The new one is very nice, and i like it. So, yeah. Now, what i fear is everyone is now gonna go off and color their own, and have specific ones... i only made this cause the Zombie Trusted is far too much like the TnT Trusted. Otherwise, i didnt mean to personalize my own, which can become VERY confusing.