The wonderful town of HollowBastion V4.0.0.1

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Why not take a trip to HollowBastion this year?

Town Name: Hollow Bastion
Leader Name: Roobarb
Members: Roob, Gonkus, SessyBessy, Ellie_Sessions, BAspector, Apple_Turn0vers, TurnipLady, name_goes_here, barplotte, br3ad_is_yummy, Les_Fantome AND timdood see I totally didn't forget you buddy.
Town Coords: -8800 -1400
Town Theme/Goal: Welcome to the Hollow! Home of Bastion, the town inside a ravine! Settled on day 1, hollowbastion has slowly grown in size over time as more residents join the party! Overall, the general theme of the town is for residential services to be subterranean, using the many ravines dotted around the central ravine, with goals of implementing a market town above ground!
Cool Features (Optional): The town itself is built into a surface level ravine, with many ongoing projects to beautify the region, this includes Sea Bass harbour, the stables, the orphanage, king tofu's (rip yuor wif the angles now) royal chamber, the hotel and museum, The PIT, and veteran's island, recreated block-for-block from the first iteration of HB. Coming soon will be the revamped library in south ravine, and operation DEUS VAULT in the silver vale, directly south of HB.
Screenshots:

Last edited:

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
While I haven't really been active much the past two months, I have popped in and out sometimes to check up on the server and towns, HollowBastion being one of them. I definitely like the aesthetic you guys are going for and the town seems to have fairly active players. I'm sure you guys can achieve more great things once you become an official town. +1

• ❤
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
This is a beautiful and fully developed town, and its exactly what I imagined when I first opened up town applications. HB seems like a great, well thought out place. The design is all in place, there are a ton of buildings for different aspects of things, and you have an active community working on expanding and building constantly.

Therefore HB has been accepted as a town! When we can meetup on the server, we can arrange the world-guard protection, and the other benefits that come with a town.

• Winner
Reactions: Roobarb Pie