The Walls Tournament!

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
How did Danni and Terre win?
Danni was way way op in your 'fair' showdown
>:C

My tower would have beeeeen iiiiinviiiincibbbbllleee
You had equal gear... Also it was unfortunate that you fell off your tower but I did give you fair shot. Either way it was just a game and is not that big of a deal.

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You had equal gear... Also it was unfortunate that you fell off your tower but I did give you fair shot. Either way it was just a game and is not that big of a deal.
Danni had enchanted diamond pants and an enchanted diamond sword
:S

Also SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE GRRRRRR WAS A SPECTATOR AND PUCNHED ME OFF MY TOWER

rageragrage

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Danni had enchanted diamond pants and an enchanted diamond sword
:S

Also SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE GRRRRRR WAS A SPECTATOR AND PUCNHED ME OFF MY TOWER

rageragrage
Oh, honestly didn't realize he had diamond gear, sorry man! ;c
If we do this event again I will make some guidelines to avoid this a bit more as well as a spectating area (so spectators interfere less). Kind of annoying that happened though.
Thanks for playing and being a good sport though c:

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
This is literally what happened.
The games begins, as the starting time counts down. Me and Tim, mining for ores. I was just in the middle of mining, and my dad gets up and says "we need this floor cleaned". And of corse, cleaning the floors is my job. So he starts yelling at me to get it done. So I take a break (trapped myself in a wall while Afk), get up, and do it. I don't take too long on it cause, ofc, I'm in a rush. So I get back to the computer, mine out of my afk box and meet Tim at the surface. I put down a furnace to smelt iron, and my dad tells me the job isn't done yet. So I take another break, get up, and do it. This time was longer, so as I come back, I'm dead. I quickly check the chat and see "roboboy777 was slain by Terre". Suprized (yet, should not be), I start asking things in chat...
So THAT was fun... :\