The Walking Dead

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Well after this sundays episode most of my reaction can be summed up quite well

LIKE WGHAT ETHE FCUK IS WRONG THE LIZZY HOLY SHEIT.

Im happy atleast that Tyreese forgave Carol. Im also a little scared that the writers might also try to kill off Daryl by making him do something that would actually warrent someone killing him and that would AMAZAING writing but I would be so sad
lets face facts daryl is useless and needs to die

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
#DontTrustTerminus is all over twitter. lol

Possibilty of cannibalism, and that was beth on the grill at the end of tonights episode, also Negan is suppose to arrive for season 5 (main new bad guy of the walking dead comics still ongoing) he apparently makes the governer seem like a harmless puppy!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
#DontTrustTerminus is all over twitter. lol

Possibilty of cannibalism, and that was beth on the grill at the end of tonights episode, also Negan is suppose to arrive for season 5 (main new bad guy of the walking dead comics still ongoing) he apparently makes the governer seem like a harmless puppy!
was that a real spoiler or a speculative spoiler because I don't think I could handle another one of my favorite characters doing the not alive thing

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net

Doesn't even sound good :p. I don't think Beth would be the one on the grill though it is possible that they're cannibals similar to the hunters in the comics. Beth might move on to season 5 and imo a priest kidnapped her, lol.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Looks like we're gonna wait for another 7 months for the next season...
& I was kind of surprised that
No one from the prison group
died

I liked the season finale though. No sign of Beth, Carol & co. so we don't know what'll happen to them, though I'm still going for the priest thing with Beth :p. Apparently the people they had on the posters didn't appear at all, bleh. Terminus didn't seem to be that bad at all though I still want to know what will happen to the prison group in that box.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I was kind of surprised that
No one from the prison group
died
I too was surprised by that. and quite frankly.... outraged!

Too many flashbacks, and too many commercials for the overall episode. Pissed me off. I knew terminus was evil, just didn't know to what extent. Now we have wait till october to find out if the prison gangs take over the these TERMITES!!! lol

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And as always, its not available in my country. Time to search for a version that is.

Edit:
Credits for providing this video go to the magnificent Airkid, who gave me the link 2 seconds after I found my own video but I watched this one anyways because I don't know I just did.

Last edited: