The Walking Dead

W

Wimali

Same trailer killer posted in case amc's one is blocked in your country:

W

Wimali

(from reddit) Tomorrow's new episode of the Walking Dead is available on Xbox Video. FOR FREE!

EDIT: It's been taken down now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Your right, character development and plot transitional sequence is of unimportance to a televesion series.
Well its not like they're gonna tell us anything we dont already know about the characters I mean they have been around for 2 or more seasons, anymore "development" and it might as well be a repeat of the farm cause thats where most of the character develpment happened.

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather and digi

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Well its not like they're gonna tell us anything we dont already know about the characters I mean they have been around for 2 or more seasons, anymore "development" and it might as well be a repeat of the farm cause thats where most of the character develpment happened.
What do we know about Michonne?

Last episode we learned about her babies and her two pet walkers she had and who they were and why they are important. It shows us we why she cried when she held baby Judith and moreover develops a deeper understanding behind her thick skin.

We also learn Carl is becoming more self indepedent and in the end after has real resentment towards his father and may of actually looked up to Shane more.

It's a shame people watch the show and expect every episode to be insane gunfire and thousands of zombies like the mid-season finale.

Reactions: JKangaroo

Sploorky

Reaction score
Keep in mind the S2 director sucked shit, while the S4 director has(imo) shown himself to be much better as a showrunner.

Worst thing I think will happen is that we'll get more "prison sickness" episodes, stuff that, while moving the story forward, did it really slowly and tediously.

• Agree
Reactions: Choclate_god

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
What do we know about Michonne?

Last episode we learned about her babies and her two pet walkers she had and who they were and why they are important. It shows us we why she cried when she held baby Judith and moreover develops a deeper understanding behind her thick skin.

We also learn Carl is becoming more self indepedent and in the end after has real resentment towards his father and may of actually looked up to Shane more.

It's a shame people watch the show and expect every episode to be insane gunfire and thousands of zombies like the mid-season finale.
As far as Michonne goes yeah we finally got something from her which was good.

CARL THO from about the start of season 4 we already knew he wanted to be self independant but rick was being a BITCH thinking that the world could go back to the way it was and didnt want poor little carl subjected to such madness like the outside world! Even after he had to shoot his own mother.

The only thing I dont want to happen is a repeat of the farm cause that was really boring but like sploorky said its a new director so I haven't lost hope completely for the season

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

CARL THO from about the start of season 4 we already knew he wanted to be self independant but rick was being a BITCH thinking that the world could go back to the way it was and didnt want poor little carl subjected to such madness like the outside world! Even after he had to shoot his own mother.

The only thing I dont want to happen is a repeat of the farm cause that was really boring but like sploorky said its a new director so I haven't lost hope completely for the season
See here's the problem with whatchya saying
People don't stop growing
I'm very excited to see what happens to Beth, Rick, Michonne, and so on (Not to mention there are VERY NEW CHARACTERS SEE: TYREESE) because they aren't finished characters. Although Season 1 and 2 set the baseline for what type of characters our main cast will be, there was for sure an enormous transition from the 8 months in between Season 2 and 3. Some characters nearly completely inverted - Rick was a sprightly sherrif totally in control of everything, now he can't even keep his son obedient and probably can't stand without some assistance. Dare I say it - Andrea went from a bubbly idiot to a leader who tried to take charge and save innocent lives and her friends. Basically, The Walking Dead is going to keep finding new ways to test the characters and make them act in certain ways you're not going to expect, regardless of whatever plot point the story is running with. (SEE: Michonne crying in the woods. y u do that michonne u r strong independent woman??)

Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Maaaan I cant wait for them to waste 7 episodes showing what each character is doing after the prison before they get into anything important.

People have clouded judgements, as well as personal opinions on what is best or not.

Remember, the point of Rick basically trying to be more passive/so called "have the world go back to the way it was" in terms of being more protective of Carl was because the group thought (at least this is what I gathered from the episodes) that it was best that they get a bit of a "vacation," from all of this Walker-killing business. Seriously, remember back in Season 3 when Rick was basically hallucinating / going somewhat insane after seeing Lori's "ghost?" Honestly, you can't exactly blame him for being a bit more over-protective.... But I guess that's just me.

And I doubt the rest of the Season will be terrible.
I mean really, everyone just BARELY escaped from 1)Hordes of zombies already at the prison's gates, and 2)the Governor's last attempt at revenge, so obviously people are going to have certain feelings right after this and possibly change in terms of their character.

Like Carl, yes there were signs of more independence from.. a lot of the seasons actually. But note that his outburst when Rick was sleeping came directly after a great tragedy that most likely affected everyone involved. I don't doubt that had some signifigance.
And even then in that episode he grows after his run in with the Walkers he barely escaped from.

And the prison also forced everyone into vastly different groups of people all in different directions, so they'll be a lot to cover in the upcoming episodes anyways.
I mean, there's at least.. 5 groups right?
-Michonne, Carl, and Rick all off on their own (after meeting up in a glorious episode ending I must say)
-The bus with Glen & a bunch of people still recovering from the prison sickness (I wonder how they'll turn out? Will they get sick again? They don't have Hershel's medical knowledge anymore. Can they survive with enough healthy persons to keep everyone on that bus safe? Heck, they could even introduce new characters into the main cast due to that event: LOTS OF POTENTIAL HERE)
-And then there's Tyresse and the young girls
-Daryl and Beth
-And Maggie's group

Not to mention the woman at the end of the mid-season finale who finishes the job of killing the governor.
We don't even know what happens to her.
What if she plays a role in future episodes?

I don't know about you, but there is A LOT of potential in the upcoming episodes that they could do a LOT with.
I would say the only thing I'm worried about is how they're going to keep the pacing with so many groups of people, unless a bunch of them meet up in the next episode.

I feel there's a bit too much skepticism on the remainder of the Season only after the first episode. x3
I mean really, they did a really good job for the past Season and a half, I'm certain the rest will be up to par.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Meanwhile @Airkid watching the end of Season 2:
"Airkid: HOLY CRAP
Airkid: THAT GUY IN ARMOUR
Airkid: WITH THE TWO WALKERS
Airkid: AS SLAVES"

Still haven't told him what's so funny xD

Edit: "AND FFS I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO FIND OUT WHAT THE ARMOURED GUY IS AND WHAT THE CASTLE IS"
gg air xD

Last edited:

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Well after this sundays episode most of my reaction can be summed up quite well

LIKE WGHAT ETHE FCUK IS WRONG THE LIZZY HOLY SHEIT.

Im happy atleast that Tyreese forgave Carol. Im also a little scared that the writers might also try to kill off Daryl by making him do something that would actually warrent someone killing him and that would AMAZAING writing but I would be so sad